What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Daniel Vella

Juniors
Just heard a rumour. Rumour has it from an inside source that Maika Sivo is very homesick, after his short visit to Fiji for Christmas. As a result, he will not be returning to the NRL and the Parramatta Eels. Sivo’s Manager has alerted the Eels and are in talks with Brad Arthur to terminate his NRL contract. This will likely hit the media within the next week

Taken from FB

If this is f**king true :mad:

Bazal

Post Whore
Reckon he got homesick on this trip, after all the others in his four or five years in Aus?

Bazal

Post Whore
Well sounds legit to me. Time to kick off the outrage.

f**kEN O’NEILL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL STILL! SIVO SHOULDVE BEEN WRAPPED UP AND HAD HIS PASSPORT WITHHELD!

WE SHOULD HAVE F**KEN LOCKED HIM UP IN NAURU FOR THE OFF SEASON!!! NO F**KEN EXCUSES

84 Baby

Referee
WE SHOULD HAVE F**KEN LOCKED HIM UP IN NAURU FOR THE OFF SEASON!!! NO F**KEN EXCUSES
Oh well now we can play Wanga on wing (I think that’s his best position), Gutho at centre (because he’s slow), Drown at fullback (he’s quick), Matterson at 5/8th (he was always destined for there) and Salmon in second roe (it’s always been his best position)

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh well now we can play Wanga on wing (I think that’s his best position), Gutho at centre (because he’s slow), Drown at fullback (he’s quick), Matterson at 5/8th (he was always destined for there) and Salmon in second roe (it’s always been his best position)

You're off your f**ken head mate.

Dunster at fullback because he's the fastest we've got.

Is Bevan French available? He's quick enough for fullback you'd reckon

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just heard a rumour. Rumour has it from an inside source that Maika Sivo is very homesick, after his short visit to Fiji for Christmas. As a result, he will not be returning to the NRL and the Parramatta Eels. Sivo’s Manager has alerted the Eels and are in talks with Brad Arthur to terminate his NRL contract. This will likely hit the media within the next week

Taken from FB

If this is f**king true :mad:
Possible, but sounds like some bullshitter trolling dopey Parra fans, especially after Radradra gave them so much material.

84 Baby

Referee
You're off your f**ken head mate.

Dunster at fullback because he's the fastest we've got.

Is Bevan French available? He's quick enough for fullback you'd reckon
I saw Dunster win his primary school 100m by like 5 lengths so you may be right. Hopefully BA, AFLguy and O’Neill haven’t shitted his running technique since then.