What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mathew Wade - Australias tough little nugget

TheParraboy

Staff member
I bought the Sunday Telegraph this morning for one reason

What a great centerpiece article

He re-entered the work force as an apprentice carpenter 18 months ago
That period gave him the tools he needed to become the force he is today

WADEY.jpg

"I trust my game. I back it, that if I do the same things over and over again the scores will come"

gUt

Coach
Wadey must be 12th man

80261187_3001122789899507_5022743538597625856_o.jpg

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricke...Dr0wrKaOBsh2Mtp1kY7jmgAhXqNeGQwZqNwMQ3hudtr9Y

_snafu_

Immortal
I bought the Sunday Telegraph this morning for one reason

What a great centerpiece article

He re-entered the work force as an apprentice carpenter 18 months ago
That period gave him the tools he needed to become the force he is today

View attachment 34872

"I trust my game. I back it, that if I do the same things over and over again the scores will come"

The article deserves to be framed and put up in the pool room.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Mattew Wade is an absolute disgrace letting the ball hit him like that over and over. Imagine Wagner bowling 130kmh half trackers to Gilchrist, he’d be put over the fence after the second one and wouldn’t bowl it again. Wagner had it all over wade like Warne to cullinan, he should be dropped :joy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He is probably a nice guy.

Averages 30 in test cricket, OK for a keeper, not anyone where close to a test 5, embarrassing, is holding back a young fella who should be getting experience at home before we need the kid to do well abroad.

Langer and the selectors are weak men.

Latest posts