What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Zadar

Juniors
Bennett was quoted saying they have no interest in signing latrell, as he is happy with his centers, didn’t say he was happy with his fullback though?

Tiger5150

Bench
For mine, Bennett has been doing this for a LONG time.

For him to come out and make this statement means that a decision has been made.

Most likely (IMO) it means that Latrell is going to Souffs....or it could be that Bennett knows he has decided to go elsewhere and this is his version of "we never wanted him anyway".

typicalfan

Coach
For mine, Bennett has been doing this for a LONG time.

For him to come out and make this statement means that a decision has been made.

Most likely (IMO) it means that Latrell is going to Souffs....or it could be that Bennett knows he has decided to go elsewhere and this is his version of "we never wanted him anyway".
He might be getting on but him doing this to protect the player is something he has always done well.

beave

Coach
For some f**ked up reason, I think he might be headed to NQ. If we wait til Jan to ‘sign him’, the chooks have already paid 1/4 of his wage for 2020 thus saving a bit of money on our cap. Green and Robinson seem to have a good relationship since Green worked for him as an assistant and there’s no real bad blood between the 2 clubs that i’m aware of.........

This is not a ‘I heard through the cleaners brothers uncle at Cowbs leagues’ rumour bullshitting, doesn’t seem like anyone else want him at the moment.

For some f**ked up reason, I think he might be headed to NQ. If we wait til Jan to ‘sign him’, the chooks have already paid 1/4 of his wage for 2020 thus saving a bit of money on our cap. Green and Robinson seem to have a good relationship since Green worked for him as an assistant and there’s no real bad blood between the 2 clubs that i’m aware of.........

This is not a ‘I heard through the cleaners brothers uncle at Cowbs leagues’ rumour bullshitting, doesn’t seem like anyone else want him at the moment.

Thing is, I believe from what has been said in the media, the Cowboys don't have any cap room unless they offload players.