What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
To be fair, Darius was a key figure in one of the best defensive units of the last ten years - he even won a premiership in the process.

It’s not his fault that the Broncos culture is all about style and has no substance.
Needs uncle Wayne back? Boyd was woeful this year.

Tiger5150

Bench
Souffs forum are popping corks in celebration of Latrell "signing".

It is what I have suspected from day one but I'm still holding out hope that it is the greatest LOL@Souffs this century.

jack coburn

Juniors
Looks like they stole uncle Nics sombrero . Jokes aside and I don’t want to say I told you so but it was blatantly obvious what was going on. Wonder what other gun players the scabs will poach next.

Exsilium

First Grade
Watch Penrith trade Whare, Cash and five goats to the Roosters for Latrell.

Sign him to five year deal, then fire him after two years. We will pay him out as per usual, only for Souffs to sign him for a dollar.

adamkungl

Immortal
Meh, second most successful club of the 2000’s, I’ll take that.
Even legends need some down time, just look at Steven Smith this Aussie summer, you very well could say the Roosters are the Labushagne to the Broncos Smith, amiright lads ? High five

Which 2000s would they be?
(premierships, runners-up)
2000-2019 : 1st Roosters (4-1), 2nd Storm (2-2), 3rd Manly (2-2), 4th Broncos (2-1)
2000-2009 : 1st Broncos (2-0), 2nd Roosters (1-2), 3rd Manly (1-1)
Which is nice, because the most recent decade is much worse...
2010-2019 : 1st Roosters (4-3), 2nd Storm (2-2), =3rd Manly, Cowboys (1-1), ......... 9th Broncos (0-1)

14 years is a fair bit of downtime