What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

billygilmore

Juniors
Which 2000s would they be?
(premierships, runners-up)
2000-2019 : 1st Roosters (4-1), 2nd Storm (2-2), 3rd Manly (2-2), 4th Broncos (2-1)
2000-2009 : 1st Broncos (2-0), 2nd Roosters (1-2), 3rd Manly (1-1)
Which is nice, because the most recent decade is much worse...
2010-2019 : 1st Roosters (4-3), 2nd Storm (2-2), =3rd Manly, Cowboys (1-1), ......... 9th Broncos (0-1)

14 years is a fair bit of downtime

Mate I was stirring the pot the night I posted that, posting anything broncos related seems to easily stir the natives on here.

To be honest I struggle to back a club that has Matt Lodge running around for them, kinda feel like I don’t have a club in the NRL at the moment

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Mate I was stirring the pot the night I posted that, posting anything broncos related seems to easily stir the natives on here.

To be honest I struggle to back a club that has Matt Lodge running around for them, kinda feel like I don’t have a club in the NRL at the moment
How about the sea eagles?

Or is that cutting too close to the bone?

Galeforce

Bench
Well if all the other clubs dont sign souffs shit players they want to offload, Mitchell won't be going anywhere. Surely the clubs arnt f**king stupid...

Simples....

Souths sign and announce LM , close 2020 agreement with Roosters.

Since Arrow has not yet been released by Titans for 2020 , Souths are using his money 2020 money for LM.

Who is next best available Fullback for 2020 - AJ if souths release him
Who is next best available centre for 2020 - Gagai if Souths release him

With LM out of the picture for 2020 .......those players will be GOLD to some clubs. If either AJ or Gagai agree to be released and sign for another club , especially Titans, Souths get Arrow for 2020 , as well.

I think the question for Souths is not LM , but LM and Arrow for 2020.

Unless of course if Souths really do not want LM , cause they reckon they have a better option.

LittleWayne

Juniors
Or Souths have lost George, Sam, GI and Sutts and have signed Roberts so easily have enough and are just waiting for roosters and titans to agree a release?

Tiger5150

Bench
Simples....

With LM out of the picture for 2020 .......those players will be GOLD to some clubs. If either AJ or Gagai agree to be released and sign for another club , especially Titans, Souths get Arrow for 2020 , as well.

Why? Both are overpaid hacks. I will be physically sick if the Tigers end up with either of them. Johnston maybe but not on the money that he is on. IMO AJ is Corey Thompson without the ticker.

black cat

Juniors
I wish Mitchell would have went to the tigers. Seemed pretty straight forward he was going to Souths when he knocked them back.
Looks like souths are using the roosters argument of everyone they lost.
Forgot they resigned the Australian hooker, upgraded the Australian lock , resigned the NSW 5/8 , poached the Australian prop , poached the Australian center are chasing the other cemter and the Australian winger while holding the English international prop, QLD winger and a former Australian winger and former NSW 1/2.
Must be good to be owned by a Billionaire and don't have to play be the same rules.
May as well just make Souths , Roosters , and Storm play each other.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I wish Mitchell would have went to the tigers. Seemed pretty straight forward he was going to Souths when he knocked them back.
Looks like souths are using the roosters argument of everyone they lost.
Forgot they resigned the Australian hooker, upgraded the Australian lock , resigned the NSW 5/8 , poached the Australian prop , poached the Australian center are chasing the other cemter and the Australian winger while holding the English international prop, QLD winger and a former Australian winger and former NSW 1/2.
Must be good to be owned by a Billionaire and don't have to play be the same rules.
May as well just make Souths , Roosters , and Storm play each other.
Maybe teams should stop paying nuffies a million dollars a year eg Milford, Taylor.

I really wonder where some of these team's salary caps go.

wazdog

Juniors
Simples....

Souths sign and announce LM , close 2020 agreement with Roosters.

Since Arrow has not yet been released by Titans for 2020 , Souths are using his money 2020 money for LM.

I think the question for Souths is not LM , but LM and Arrow for 2020.

Unless of course if Souths really do not want LM , cause they reckon they have a better option.

Apparently we don't need to release anyone to sign Arrow for 2020 and Mitchell for 2020 from a dollars perspective. We do have to provide a player swap as compensation to get Arrow for 2020 though. Based on comments from other forums one of the players being mentioned is Corey Allen.

In order to get JAC we need to provide a player swap with either Alex Johnston or Dane Gagai most likely being offered up (if Melbourne were to accept).

Mr Spock!

Referee
It's other clubs fault that foran is on a million and jack bird a bit less....

The titans just forked out 2 million over 3 years for a bloke who's played 5 games.

Damn you other clubs....

SBD82

Coach
Lol @ dragons paying hunt 1.2 million a year...

And is mbye really a 950 000 a year player?
What the f**k man? Why bring us into this?

Although it is pretty funny watching souffs fans trying to divert the same criticisms that they have directed at the Roosters all these years.

Face it mate, your club sold its soul. And you’ve got one colour tv premiership to show for it.

Gratz.

Mr Spock!

Referee

Although it is pretty funny watching souffs fans trying to divert the same criticisms that they have directed at the Roosters all these years.

Face it mate, your club sold its soul. And you’ve got one colour tv premiership to show for it.

Gratz.
Nah we never sold out and merged with anyone.

adamkungl

Immortal

Gratz.

While it has been funny to see Souffs fans become what they always claimed to hate without even flinching, spare me the soul nonsense.
Soul is something fans claim to have when they get flogged year in year out. If Titans were around long enough to have anyone admitting they were fans they'd be the emperors of f**kin soul.

Being bad at professional sport in a run down suburban park doesn't give you a moral high ground.

Latest posts