What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LIV

They ran out of nfc north teams to play.

It was a solid Super Bowl today.

It just showed how out of place the GB Packers were in that last game.

They got smoked!!!

The best team, Kansas City Chiefs, WON!!!

Simple as that.

Their defence improved in the last half of the season, and took care of f**ken business.

It was a great f**ken SB. :sunglasses:

On first watch, I just thought it played well, no controversy from the officials that twisted the result...

9ers had a great season to be proud of.

It was The best defensive team vs The best offensive team.

So good to watch.

The best team won. Beautiful.

kurt faulk

Coach
Faulky, you salty bitch.

Perhaps, but he also had an excellent running brigade which has served him well.

Man, you dirty on those Rams, and rightfully so.

Have a beer bruzz. :wink:

that running game wasn't gonna help him score points with 1 min left on the clock. that period is usually qb time and ratboy wasn't having a bar of it.

Eelectrica

Referee
that running game wasn't gonna help him score points with 1 min left on the clock. that period is usually qb time and ratboy wasn't having a bar of it.

Yep their's a reason Marty Schottenheimer never won a SB and his teams always fell down in the big games. At some point the QB has to make some players.

Kyle Shanahan was playing Marty ball and Andy Reid was playing to win. Making gutsy calls all game, some worked, others didn't but that's the way it goes, got there in the end.

kurt faulk

Coach
Yep their's a reason Marty Schottenheimer never won a SB and his teams always fell down in the big games. At some point the QB has to make some players.

Kyle Shanahan was playing Marty ball and Andy Reid was playing to win. Making gutsy calls all game, some worked, others didn't but that's the way it goes, got there in the end.

the problem is ratboy is dumb as f**k. there's a time to go for it and there's a time to be conservative. he doesn't have a clue when to be either.

the falcons superbowl loss. he was aggressive all game and julio made a ridiculous catch to put the falcons well inside fg range to set up the win. they were 8 points in front. bleed the cheats timeouts then kick the fg to make it 11 in front, game over. no he has to call a long developing pass play on 2nd down and ryan gets sacked pushing them out of fg range. f**k me.

today it's a close game and he has the chance to get a fg before halftime. he sits on the ball. later they're 10 in front with 7 mins left on the clock. bleed the clock with your running game working well. no he wants jimmy g to pass. i was happy when i saw jimmy go back to pass, how good did the chiefs d feel to see him do that? the guy is clueless.

gordsy

Juniors
the problem is ratboy is dumb as f**k. there's a time to go for it and there's a time to be conservative. he doesn't have a clue when to be either.

the falcons superbowl loss. he was aggressive all game and julio made a ridiculous catch to put the falcons well inside fg range to set up the win. they were 8 points in front. bleed the cheats timeouts then kick the fg to make it 11 in front, game over. no he has to call a long developing pass play on 2nd down and ryan gets sacked pushing them out of fg range. f**k me.

today it's a close game and he has the chance to get a fg before halftime. he sits on the ball. later they're 10 in front with 7 mins left on the clock. bleed the clock with your running game working well. no he wants jimmy g to pass. i was happy when i saw jimmy go back to pass, how good did the chiefs d feel to see him do that? the guy is clueless.

It really did seem like Niners lost it rather than KC won it.

Eelectrica

Referee
It really did seem like Niners lost it rather than KC won it.
It really should have been lights out for the Chiefs when Mahomes threw that second int. I actually felt Jimmy G was playing quite well up to the that point. Had a high pass completion percentage, was moving the ball on the Chiefs, then splat.

Of all the teams to simply try and protect a lead, the Chiefs ain't one to do that to.