What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you die the Broncos want part of your estate

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
how much you leaving them @I Bleed Maroon ?

I probably won't even have anything to give my own family.

Of course the haters will love playing with this new toy of theirs (5 pages for this, lol.) but anyone with a half functioning brain knows this is targeting the clubs wealthier and older supporters, rather than rank and file members.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Of course the haters will love playing with this new toy of theirs (5 pages for this, lol.) but anyone with a half functioning brain knows this is targeting the clubs wealthier and older supporters, rather than rank and file members.

As long as you pass on the stories of Jason Smiths playing career to your family, that’s all anyone can ask for.

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

That's the danger though. Plenty of rank and file members out there with less than half a brain that would blindly leave behind their savings to the already richest club in the league.

Taking half their paycheck through the pokies aren't enough obviously.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That's the danger though. Plenty of rank and file members out there with less than half a brain that would blindly leave behind their savings to the already richest club in the league.

Taking half their paycheck through the pokies aren't enough obviously.

In that case it's just another corporation wringing money out of useful idiots, just like every other corporation on earth.

Canard

Immortal
Matt Lodge is going on a targeted bequething campaign, he'll start off with little Kids then graduate to Women.

Wow - it’s one thing that someone in the broncos strategy “brains trust” would come up with an idea like this...

Then for the the rest of them agreed it was a great idea.. “Let’s do it”.. geeezzzus...

I wonder how many of the broncos staff and players will put this in their own wills....

Knight76

Juniors
This needs a cap surely. Third Party Assassinations (TPA's) cannot go unchecked, or the big clubs that can afford the assassinations will get an unfair advantage.

All TPA's arranged must be at arms length from the club, an assassin can approach the club and the club can introduce them to a 3rd party handler.

I can see the future rorts now, old mate killed in "car accident", turns out the club had an undisclosed TPA who cut the break line.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wow - it’s one thing that someone in the broncos strategy “brains trust” would come up with an idea like this...

Then for the the rest of them agreed it was a great idea.. “Let’s do it”.. geeezzzus...

I wonder how many of the broncos staff and players will put this in their own wills....
Stolen from VFL, not a new idea, just new for league.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Hopefully a couple of wingers to replace the ones they pilfered from us

We don’t want maranta back so you may have to be more specific. Don’t forget the current head coach and assistant at the reds