What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

True_Believer

Juniors
Great defence for most of that match but those last two parra tries were far too soft... still where through... Duffs injury will be telling for positions going forward

Yeah, it's only 9s and they are playing in the middle of the day over there so they would be absolutely buggered, but some of that defence at the end was pretty flimsy. Like I said, it's only 9s though - can't really tell much given some of the players and the interchange and the format. It's just for show. Good to see them get into the finals though.

Dragsters

First Grade
Dufty looks like he's got a depressed cheekbone which would mean a couple of months out most likely...

RufusRex

Post Whore
That Rava on Fergo is just a shit rule all up ...
You can tell at the jump that Rava is going for the ball ... both hads up in the direction of the ball makes that easy to see .. if fergo doesnt get there then Rava takes it easily. Fergo basically jumps into his arms as he leaps for the ball .. I really dont know what Rava is to do.

Shit rule.

Dragsters

First Grade
That Rava on Fergo is just a shit rule all up ...
You can tell at the jump that Rava is going for the ball ... both hads up in the direction of the ball makes that easy to see .. if fergo doesnt get there then Rava takes it easily. Fergo basically jumps into his arms as he leaps for the ball .. I really dont know what Rava is to do.

Shit rule.

No doubt its gonna get milked...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Reading the second half report, sounds like our defence collapsed like a McGregor's Plan A only script.
Shame the boys couldn't go on with it.

Still reckon the Charity Shield should be a yardstick to see what our defence is going to be like.