What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

TruSaint

Referee
84498789_903697896754333_2156871905343176704_o.jpg

I was thinking the league should enter a new club called the m4 motorway.

Colours: tarmac, grey and orange led.

Us Westie scum more time on it than with our families. We are a strong community of frustrated motorists.

We want Mary for coach.

We will take all the nrl outcasts. Bring Israel home and we can listen to his sermon while stuck in the Homebush tunnel for an hour overheating and suffocating...while paying for the privilege.

Last edited:
Dufty blown for one third of the season, if he’s lucky.

The pre-season Darwinian cull according to Mary.

We saw this stupidity with Gasnier. The best player in the world sacrificed for Souths annual grand final.

Nines should be tip or they can point lasers at each other.

He’s no Widdop, but now the club is stuck paying another dead rubber player with more festive players stuck at clubs they resent.

I couldn’t see anything wrong with the club playing the nines with a handful of dapto eastern taipans ala the roosters. Use a different jersey and logo to confuse the western Australians.

First major Mary blunder of 2020, using fringe first grade players.

Madge and others have the same wretched philosophy. Coaches with comp fever!

They think that in 1000 years, when aliens rock up to the sea planet to collect fossils, the only thing of any note is the 2020 nines trophy.

They must the trophy is taken back to intergalactic headquarters and on account of the find, earth gets a heritage listing.

71saintsimon

Juniors
Now that McGregor made the 9s grandfinal we won’t hear the end of it wen the team starts its annual mid year slide , ( rrrrr we where 85minutes away from the 2018 gf rrrrrrr we made the 9s 2020 grand final even thou the refs carried us there more then my genius work as a coach ) the genius moving players out of position just to accommodate his two love child’s Lafai and aitkin ,( don’t worry fellas as long as I’m head coach here your my two centres make sure you hobble out there miss every tackle run up out of Line score 3 tries between use for the year with no line breaks or any try assists don’t worry I’ll put that Lomax on the wing or on the bench need not worry about any young guy comming through as well I’ll just call dessie Hasler to pick them up because we don’t need players that can score points and tackle as well )

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
2A29C771-C4F1-4F93-8488-587AF7B41B3D.jpeg

“ Well regardless of what some people may tell you , a final is a final and it was my cunning and absolute knowledge of the game that got our boys within a whisker of winning the big one - the Nines . Not too many coaches can have done what I have done - forget about the brilliance of the young pups Cody Ramsey and that Saab ( I will be having a stern word with the latter about wearing longer shorts in future he shows off too much bare skin for my liking ) however it was my brain’s that got the boys into the final , so premiership here I come - plus the usual 3 year extension of course. “

BLM01

First Grade
Excuse book is being opened already in his post GF premiership 9's interview and already set for the Round 1 loss post match interview.
He hates the tournament cause he got a couple of key player injuries...
so except for Norman and Lomax he takes all of the teams strike and best players over. Cant have it both ways McSunshine.
How did the whiteboard and game plans go in this tournament.
Thats right....the players made their own up.