What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
True that.
You’d think after how many years of failure from Lafai & Akiten, he’d give another more promising duo run but no.

History must repeat itself, once again.
I’m waiting to hear that Josh McCrone has jetted back into Sydney looking for a start.

Yes he might just about hold The Shed past Rd6 if he can make Turnstile & Laughy co-captains & re-signs & re-selects Lats, Marketo, Nighty, Lovechild, Maranta, Nichols & assorted current plodders & journeymen (form irrelevant) indebted to him (see Rd 1 teamsheet)

There’s just so much material for the stage in this Tragicomedy

...this Comedy of Errors

...and unfortunately for us the entire NRL is the audience -

looking on in utter disbelief that this Moron is holding the Club to ransom

...but which will make his Fall even more monumental & inglorious, with collateral damage as yet unseen in Clubland.

Flanno’s already had a taste of tread with McShameless’s Spoon quip, as has Peter in his death by a thousand cuts, & BJ the conductor on the route to nowhere
- & poor Pricey, who copped both wheels & the bull bar in a shameless display of cowardice & treachery

...Albert, Peter, Brian, Bruce et al -
you are fools on a grand scale

...and there’s rubber heading your way

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
What lessons are they learning?

Well, as you ask the question, there are weekly lessons for the fans & kids in:

subterfuge, stupidity, cowardice, nepotism, incompetence, dissembling, disrespect, impatience, frustration, distrust,
mediocrity, favouritism, selfinterest, falsification, dishonour, embarrassment, humiliation, deflection, mendacity, disingenuity, falsehood, impersonation, treachery, sloth, greed, patronage, corruption, mismanagement, vanity, selfishness, egocentrism, delusion, intractability, disharmony, stubbornness, anxiety, hopelessness, failure, disbelief, disdain, disgust, disillusionment, despair, discord, isolation, rejection, deception ....

A once great Club brought to its knees by a cuckoo in its nest

.... once the proud opposite of all the above

Gomarchin

Juniors
I can just hear him now..."we trained all off season with Cam at dummy half and then shifting to lock, blah blah blah." The KING of excuses will be making sure all his media mates know that "losing Cam - your captain and most important player in the side was always going to make it tough for us this year, etc etc."

Throw in the DeBelin case delay and he'll have enough excuses to see out his two years AND get a 2 year extension.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
All the fans, members, press etc have the rhino hide putting up with him.

It’s frightening to think that there are young people and kids who support the dragons out there who cannot remember any head coach other than your beloved.

What lessons are they learning?

None ...................

Schools OUT!

AC_SchoolsOut45_poster_grande.png

BLM01

First Grade

subterfuge, stupidity, cowardice, nepotism, incompetence, dissembling, disrespect, impatience, frustration, distrust,
mediocrity, favouritism, selfinterest, falsification, dishonour, embarrassment, humiliation, deflection, mendacity, disingenuity, falsehood, impersonation, treachery, sloth, greed, patronage, corruption, mismanagement, vanity, selfishness, egocentrism, delusion, intractability, disharmony, stubbornness, anxiety, hopelessness, failure, disbelief, disdain, disgust, disillusionment, despair, discord, isolation, rejection, deception ....

I think you have left a few out there
I add another.... destruction

It’s the poet in you, and I know you haven’t even started.

If what you say is true , I can only commend that docs be called upon to check in on the welfare of all children under 10 whose parents or carers follow the dragons and endorse Mary.

They won’t be hard to detect.

The kids in school playgrounds who spend play lunch stomping on ants or pulling the wings off flies will surely reveal a Mary infected household.

The kid who knows the answer in a test but cheats anyway because they have internalised the McGregor way of press conferences.

The kid who has a mate at the canteen and loads up on free snakes and $10 change from a 5 cent investment.

These are the kids raised during a McGregor coaching tenure.

Juvy awaits each one by the time they are 12.

The scourge of the children’s court, the lawyers are silenced and the gavel pounds down in tough justice.

They say that a full recovery is not possible.

If you care for your kids, make their lives Mary free.

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors

You’re like a fine red wine :wine_glass:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
It’s the poet in you, and I know you haven’t even started.

If what you say is true , I can only commend that docs be called upon to check in on the welfare of all children under 10 whose parents or carers follow the dragons and endorse Mary.

They won’t be hard to detect.

The kids in school playgrounds who spend play lunch stomping on ants or pulling the wings off flies will surely reveal a Mary infected household.

The kid who knows the answer in a test but cheats anyway because they have internalised the McGregor way of press conferences.

The kid who has a mate at the canteen and loads up on free snakes and $10 change from a 5 cent investment.

These are the kids raised during a McGregor coaching tenure.

Juvy awaits each one by the time they are 12.

The scourge of the children’s court, the lawyers are silenced and the gavel pounds down in tough justice.

They say that a full recovery is not possible.

If you care for your kids, make their lives Mary free.
How's things over in big pussy land

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
I read this morning that Demetriou is signing a 4 year deal with Souths and taking over as head coach from Bennett in 2022. Some people know quality when they see it. Opportunity lost, he could already be our head coach.

FMD
I left Jason off my list of McChaos’s collateral roadkill, damaged goods, pending disasters & abandoned juniors

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
And speaking of abandoned & soon-to-be-abandoned juniors -

I’m wondering how Cody will fare in his dealings with
Mc I:two_hearts:Aitken - after seeing Zac’s fraught relationship & treatment.

IMO probably 2 future Australian centres (& others) will be road blocked

- while Mc Laitkens-4-Ever’s form-doesn’t-matter-favourites remain so close to his love-stricken heart

LOL, LOL & lol....

Was that uncle Nick by the stand in Perth with a brown paper bag in hand?
....promising McJourneyman to take some pesky juniors off his hands?

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
I think he’s just starting to warm up to the job.

A two year extension should be offered ASAP. You don’t want to lose his talents as he starts to hit his peak.

Speaking of which, there was a news report about a skirmish last night outside McDonald Jones Stadium, allegedly between what reporters described as a contingent of jackbooted McGregor ‘banner security’ guards engaged in pre-Trial match drills & what has been described by one baton-ready guard as a bunch of drunken, drug-fu*ked, dreadlocked, Mary-hating pseudo fans who were apparently practising chanting what one bloodied & skulldragged ‘activist’ claimed was now their only avenue for peaceful protest against the fascist decimation of their club.
Later forced to repeat the offending chant to police, one semi-conscious but defiant ‘activist’ began spluttering:
“Mary stays
Juniors go
Wooden Spoon
... (here there was a semi-audible interruption from a stretchered woman in Dragons kit who yelled something along the lines of Albert’s forte not being logic, but being more attuned to and comfortable with Waterboy gibberish & personal advancement).

According to an eye witness, apparently a livid Albert then mysteriously appeared - stepping forward from behind the rented water cannon to complain basically (and in more, let’s say, layman terms) about her polysyllabic uni-latte Bennett-era lexicon getting in the way of a Trumpian-type truth - namely:

that Paulie & Ewey
we’re here to stay
come what fuc*ing may ....

(chestbeating & scuffling ensued apparently)

The eyewitness said a cameraman and 2 reporters then fled the scene after having their equipment trashed at the same time as a van full of rottweilers arrived ....

Last edited:
How's things over in big pussy land

If we make it to the finals, say 8th, no one will know what to do next. Mission accomplished!

My guess is that we will then be smashed to pieces by a willing Nikoll klockstadd recovering from a bad head cold.

Madge seems nice at press conferences, but behind the scenes, he’s brutal as all f**k.

If Hunt was playing for us complaining of a mild depression post origin, Madge would would have Ben’s Dalmatian puppy brought to Concord and force him to shoot it in front of the squad.

Then not only would he be playing, he’d be f**king captain.

No meditation or leadership tutorials for Madge.

It’s simply a case of obey or die. We don’t like complicated things out our way.

Can’t quite cope with more than two choices in any given scenario.

Last edited:

redVinme

Juniors
And speaking of abandoned & soon-to-be-abandoned juniors -

I’m wondering how Cody will fare in his dealings with
Mc I:two_hearts:Aitken - after seeing Zac’s fraught relationship & treatment.

IMO probably 2 future Australian centres (& others) will be road blocked

- while Mc Laitkens-4-Ever’s form-doesn’t-matter-favourites remain so close to his love-stricken heart

LOL, LOL & lol....

Was that uncle Nick by the stand in Perth with a brown paper bag in hand?
....promising McJourneyman to take some pesky juniors off his hands?

Funny he hasn't been extended yet. Watch him learn to defend long enough for 2 more years. What round any takers?