What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

carcharias

Immortal
What’s your problem, wouldn’t you rather a bloke who can adapt rather than one chained to his ideologies during a crisis?
Ha
He thinks Labour will magically save the world.
COV19 is the worst thing to happen to him.
Scomo is doing a good job under the most pressure any PM we have seen .

Eion

First Grade
Ha
He thinks Labour will magically save the world.
COV19 is the worst thing to happen to him.
Scomo is doing a good job under the most pressure any PM we have seen .
The GFC is nothing compared to this. I reckon they’ve done a great job so far, but everyone is going to have to take a hit on this. Everyone.

See that deadshit interviewed on the ABC, some entertainer on the last cruise ship that came in, blowing up deluxe she can’t go home? Whinging “no one is telling us anything!”. Bullshit love, they’re telling you to stay there for 14 days, you just don’t want to hear it.

Quicksilver

Bench
What’s your problem, wouldn’t you rather a bloke who can adapt rather than one chained to his ideologies during a crisis?

I just want to know how our grandkids are going to pay for this splurge.

Brought on by the Libs letting people in and being weak on the borders.

How were all those people getting off that cruise in Sydney? What a shambles.

Our poor grandkids are going to be paying for this for years.

What did Rudd give us? $900?
The current government are looking at subsidising wages up to 80%. There’s going to be a lot of $900 cheques being sent out... and not just once. Every week.

Debt and deficit disaster.

they got greedy. They couldn’t protect the country because of the short term tourist dollar.

vandals.

carcharias

Immortal
The GFC is nothing compared to this. I reckon they’ve done a great job so far, but everyone is going to have to take a hit on this. Everyone.

See that deadshit interviewed on the ABC, some entertainer on the last cruise ship that came in, blowing up deluxe she can’t go home? Whinging “no one is telling us anything!”. Bullshit love, they’re telling you to stay there for 14 days, you just don’t want to hear it.
ABC
I want my money back.
Those merkins are just as bad a Murdoch.

carcharias

Immortal
They ask a question and get an answer. Sorry its not the answer you want mate.
You hear a perfectly coherent answer but then cry how it doesn’t make sense.
You ( and your people ) are experts who would’ve closed the borders in December.
It’s just that you didn’t tell anyone you think they should’ve closed the borders.

Latest posts