What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yeah he looks broken

I rate it as one of the most damning indictments of a coach & Club’s health in my time

The Waterboy soils what he touches

And his destructive reign is gonna take a lot of healing

OKB1 for interim coach!

Steady there LS, unlike McIdiot, l know my limitations.
I can build you a nice home but l can't coach for sh!te.
Its true what you say though ........ McGregor is ruining a quality player.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Steady there LS, unlike McIdiot, l know my limitations.
I can build you a nice home but l can't coach for sh!te.
Its true what you say though ........ McGregor is ruining a quality player.

Thanks OKB1

The relationship between Mary & Tyson will now be toxic & untenable
- as The Waterboy holds a grudge ( part of the Park Footy small town provincial mindset)
.... just ask a passing junior who hasn’t towed the line

But anyway, my son’s a builder, so the house is covered

...and you’re smart with a sense of humour - & with 3 years on the Forum well qualified for coaching duties
- what with the footy knowledge available on here.

The Waterboy could’ve saved his bacon if he’d read half the stuff.

They could keep him on running the cones & water for you

I like the story of the Bronco pissup at The Caxton in the week before they flogged us in ‘92
- What with Wayne on the horizon again
....bloody hell I sat in the same seat 2 years in a row watching us go down:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/9e9dcbbf726948b558ad175e40b47dbe

FMD our backline plays off their face without the turps

Last edited:

Bench
Now there is a rumor Vaughan wants out, don’t blame him, to me if players want out it is because McIdiot will be the coach in 2021
In all my many decades of supporting my team I have never seen things so bad and the one reason is McIdiot.
I see it, you see it, everyone sees it, our Board doesn’t see it. It’s time they all grow a pair and remove their heads from their arse

qld redvee

Juniors
Now there is a rumor Vaughan wants out, don’t blame him, to me if players want out it is because McIdiot will be the coach in 2021
In all my many decades of supporting my team I have never seen things so bad and the one reason is McIdiot.
I see it, you see it, everyone sees it, our Board doesn’t see it. It’s time they all grow a pair and remove their heads from their arse
And if this is true then what does it take from somebody at the club to ask the hard question of vaughan and frizzell WHY .... find the common answer and remove it -- whoever it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

hazzbeen

Bench
Its come to this , they don't care about the club , the Boys Club is just looking after their mates ...... How could they possibly think Mary is doing a good job .... Since Mary has been coach can anyone tell me what he has done that has been a feather in his cap .... ? Mmmmm let me think ....

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Mate , OK on a serious note what has he done that has been good ? All I know he has set records for all the wrong reasons , so if you can , what has he done that's been good ???????

I can only think of one thing- Our crowds were down dramatically in 2019 so it makes it easier for footy to eventually return to WIN stadium without a crowd and not have to spend money on security

blacksafake

First Grade
Mate , OK on a serious note what has he done that has been good ? All I know he has set records for all the wrong reasons , so if you can , what has he done that's been good ???????
This is a question that only he or his mate Andrew would possibly be stupid enough to answer because everyone else knows it’s f**k all.

Banjo2014

Juniors
I know a lot of rumors are hear say and not built on a sound foundation, but Frizz is a reality. Vaughan, who knows. But an acquaintance involved with the Warriors mentioned that Souths are interested in recapturing McInnes. Probably BS but I have no idea of his contract details.
Keep saying it - Danny Levy off contract - Manly is a calling Cameron - swap with cash

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Vaughan another situation like the rumours 're Friz and partner not happy

Worst decision ever that a player remains training when charged yet in any other work place removed from the workplace

Hmmmm

randomdragon

Juniors
Just a thought which may of already been mentioned, didn’t Flanagan let go of frizell at the sharks many years ago? Could this be an indication that they intend on Flanagan taking the helm? Just a thought

Latest posts