What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

Dragon David

First Grade
Maybe that is why Mary threw him under the bus at a press conference cause he knew he was leaving or Tyson told him and the players. It was announced few days later sort of officially.

Those after match press conference interviews with the Coach and the Captain can be dead set give aways as to how the Captain perceives the Coach. We saw it when B Morris captained the side before his departure from the club to join the Bulldogs and many a time with Widdop. Tyson just was the fall guy and somebody like Bennett would not place any of his Captains in that uncomfortable position.

McCannotWIN is just not a man manager not even to himself.

BLM01

First Grade
If your right then Mcflop is an even bigger wanker than we all thought
Think about it. The captains have not fronted a press conference since 2018 unless they are retiring, leaving or celebrated a milestone which the media ask them to come in.
No..this was McBlames way to take some of the heat off.
Dufty was brought there I think for reaching the huge milestone of 100.... oops 50 games...which other coaches do but mainly for bigger milestones. 200+..? :rolleyes:
And to celebrate Dufty's 50th he still had a dig at him for what he did wrong potentially letting that try in...what about the 2 good ones he scored Mary and saved our arse in the 1st half of potentially being down about 20-0....then the flood gates likley would of really opened with heads down around their knees.
Unfrickenbelievable!!!

blacksafake

First Grade
Think about it. The captains have not fronted a press conference since 2018 unless they are retiring, leaving or celebrated a milestone which the media ask them to come in.
No..this was McBlames way to take some of the heat off.
Dufty was brought there I think for reaching the huge milestone of 100.... oops 50 games...which other coaches do but mainly for bigger milestones. 200+..? :rolleyes:
And to celebrate Dufty's 50th he still had a dig at him for what he did wrong potentially letting that try in...what about the 2 good ones he scored Mary and saved our arse in the 1st half of potentially being down about 20-0....then the flood gates likley would of really opened with heads down around their knees.
Unfrickenbelievable!!!
So Effin true, Especially the part about Dufty.

denis preston

First Grade
Playing for Newcastle when season restarts this year is an option being reported .Saves us 300k . Could be good value as our season is a write off anyhow.Mcsendemoff might use it as an excuse but hopefully no one will listen.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Playing for Newcastle when season restarts this year is an option being reported .Saves us 300k . Could be good value as our season is a write off anyhow.Mcsendemoff might use it as an excuse but hopefully no one will listen.

Of course McAndrew’sBoy will milk it.

But of course the money is irrelevant

... because NO elite player will come to WINLAND until we have a coach who can knock us into shape to win a title

There are none so blind as those who cannot see

Daddy was right about you Andrew

Kylez3

Juniors
Millward up to his usual tricks again..

93859608_3418284448186260_3229285940203618304_n.jpg

Last edited:

Banjo2014

Juniors
I suggested letting Friz go on the proviso that he does not play against us.

This Newcastle guy here still reckons it will happen - with a player swap - he likes Saifiti to go

redv13

Bench
I suggested letting Friz go on the proviso that he does not play against us.

This Newcastle guy here still reckons it will happen - with a player swap - he likes Saifiti to go
I’d happily let Frizzel go early if we get a decent swap. Saifiti and an outside back would be nice thank you

LINESPEED

Juniors
Frizz’s heart is gone.
The money saved can go to getting rid of McGregor earlier.
Plus, we can bring a younger player thru.
Hope Frizz doesn’t do a Packer on us and really dropped form.

Yeah he looks broken

I rate it as one of the most damning indictments of a coach & Club’s health in my time

The Waterboy soils what he touches

And his destructive reign is gonna take a lot of healing

OKB1 for interim coach!

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
I was more devo when we lost Joel Thompson. Now he was a leader of men. Tough and gritty.
Frizell - Meh

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Jacob Saifiti would be handy
busted shoulder 2018
broken leg 2019
his 2017 year was pretty exciting though

He would be a nice signing if possible
195kg and 114kg - only turning 24yrs of age in May
Hope the Sims boys get there fellow fijian fired up to join us as Jacob is off contract

The calm one

Juniors
Yeah he looks broken

I rate it as one of the most damning indictments of a coach & Club’s health in my time

The Waterboy soils what he touches

And his destructive reign is gonna take a lot of healing

OKB1 for interim coach!
When Owen told me that Mary had 21 moons to get a victory he had no idea who would fill in and hand the keys to the city to Uncle Wayne at seasons end. If it is Dean Young, Wayne WILL be plugging the holes in the Titanic next year. Stay calm and sleep under gentle skies.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
When Owen told me that Mary had 21 moons to get a victory he had no idea who would fill in and hand the keys to the city to Uncle Wayne at seasons end. If it is Dean Young, Wayne WILL be plugging the holes in the Titanic next year. Stay calm and sleep under gentle skies.

So, the Titanic has already left port!