What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
You have to wait a while.
Im an optimist, even if we win the next two which I doubt based on that I think the Warriors, Dogs games are it for me, not try vs the two teams tipped for the spoon. If we lost in close games fair enough but we didn't we got absolutely hammered and not at any point did we look close.

Gareth67

First Grade
C8017CE1-81CD-4E29-97EC-5B24DA75959C.jpeg

“ I got the boys to have areal dig today and we at least went 2 points up on our previous outings this year . So the improvement in the side is there for all to see . I am presently awaiting a call from Buuuuce who will offer me an extension for another 2 years . See ya all next week “

LINESPEED

Juniors
That's game over for Mary.
He won't make it through the night, surely.
Ding Dong.

Well McFuc/ked
- numbers speak more than desperately spun words!

Especially on Ryan Webb’s
Day 63

And I see your lover’s back in the centres setting up wingers with his attacking prowess yet again FMD

....And you’ll pick him again!
Even if it has to be front row eh?

So you’ll try spinning some curdog porkies on NRL360 tonight no doubt?

The players won’t play for you
The Shed was lost last year

No confidence
Can’t handle pressure

“Mentally disengaged”

“They crash & burn in the same way each year”
“The thin ice has cracked”
(All according to the radio)

Porkies from McInnes don’t wash
& lies won’t help

We’ve been dealing with a few porkies out West this weekend & we just caught the end of the game

So we’re 16th/16
...nice effort Ryan & Andrew
....still no redline crossed in your miserable worlds

That’s OK
....We’ll wait you out
....and the fans will win

You’re done McFFS

Last edited:

jeffdragon

Bench
Im an optimist, even if we win the next two which I doubt based on that I think the Warriors, Dogs games are it for me, not try vs the two teams tipped for the spoon. If we lost in close games fair enough but we didn't we got absolutely hammered and not at any point did we look close.
Yes mate bomb certain tries
We agree that we are all hurting.

Latest posts