What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 Sat - Rabbitohs 32-12 Titans @ Bankwest

Round 5: Rabbitohs v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought Campbell Graham was a useless giraffe but maybe he's a lanky stallion who hasn't learned to use his feet properly yet

skeepe

Immortal
Matt Cecchin is the absolute worst at refereeing to how he thinks a game is going to go. The supposed “better” team always gets favorable treatment.

Greenfields

Juniors
Think the Titans can be proud of their second half. Not much of a roster but really dug in there, especially in defence.

Ash Taylor cops a lot of stick but my god is it deserved. Just sits out there on the left and doesn't get involved when his team needs it. Every time he got the ball there was no creativity, just stock standard passes to his center. They should bench him for someone who wants to be there.

Spot On

Coach
Souffs still look ordinary while the Titans actually looked pretty decent and well drilled against the Tigers. I give the Tits a massive chance here. They've broken the losing streak, now they have a chance to grab the bull by the horns against a struggling team and I can't see them letting it slip away in a week.

Multi
@ 30.25
Stake $20.00 3 Legs
Potential Winnings $605.00

Gold Coast Titans 1 to 12 @ 5.50 Big Win Little Win
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Gold Coast Titans
Sat 13/06/20 15:00
Pending

Kalyn Ponga @ 2.50 Anytime Tryscorer
Newcastle Knights v Melbourne Storm
Sat 13/06/20 17:30
Pending

Canberra Raiders 13+ @ 2.20 Big Win Little Win
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Sat 13/06/20 19:35
Pending

Tidy little earn. Get on it boys she's a nice one.

Souths still look ordinary but a bush side could beat the Titans... they are that freaking bad.

Better luck next week.