What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 Sat - Rabbitohs 32-12 Titans @ Bankwest

Round 5: Rabbitohs v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Mitchell's best game in yonks.

Hopefully they play the Titans a few more times this year.

Spot On

Coach
Matt Cecchin is the absolute worst at refereeing to how he thinks a game is going to go. The supposed “better” team always gets favorable treatment.

New thread... same f**king gelati. Change the record old man. Bet on a winning team for a change.

Grapple

Bench
it's truly amazing how much titans were allowed in the second 40. don't think i've ever seen it that blatant before. charitable referring from checchin

Frederick

Staff member
Superstars Latrell & Gagai carving up the spooners...i do not believe it :joy:
I particularly liked how everyone lost their shit when lattrell put some footwork on Jai Arrow for Gagais try at the end there. It was like watching an elephant up against a rhino.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Souths still look ordinary but a bush side could beat the Titans... they are that freaking bad.

Better luck next week.

Yep, it's disappointing but the Titans just cannot be relied upon to be consistent. They wouldn't know a back to back win if it jumped into their boat and tail whipped their face at the moment.

Zadar

Juniors
I particularly liked how everyone lost their shit when lattrell put some footwork on Jai Arrow for Gagais try at the end there. It was like watching an elephant up against a rhino.

did I miss something in the after match interview with latrell, where he just stared at the ground during his 2-3minute interview??

Latest posts