What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Try to think of something original to say moron I told you I don't even drink how stupid are you f**ken Merkin.
Anyway I couldn't be bothered replying to you anymore
Yeah, but you’ve said over and over and over again you weren’t going to reply to me..

And yet, you still do..
tenor.gif

Have a good day Samy..

Dragonsamy

Bench
The other old shella that keeps having a crack at you Sammy, she's not worth it.

No worries mate he thinks he is in charge here, he not , he hides behind the monitor situation which means we can't block him. If we could he would just be talking to himself no one else will talk to him. Thanks, Thomo

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No worries mate he thinks he is in charge here, he not , he hides behind the monitor situation which means we can't block him. If we could he would just be talking to himself no one else will talk to him. Thanks, Thomo
Lol.. You sook... You come in here abusing multiple people and then act like the victim..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Lol.. You sook... You come in here abusing multiple people and then act like the victim..

Thanks for proving my Point.
Tomorrow's a school day so you better go to sleep little boy your parents will be very upset otherwise.
Take your hand off the middle stump go to bed

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thanks for proving my Point.
Tomorrow's a school day so you better go to sleep little boy your parents will be very upset otherwise.
Take your hand off the middle stump go to bed
I thought you weren’t talking to me?

And you shouldn’t fantasise about school kids like that. That’s f**king repulsive.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I thought you weren’t talking to me?

And you shouldn’t fantasise about school kids like that. That’s f**king repulsive.

He must be losing yet again mate because now or you can do is throw barbs your pathetic go find yourself a life we are all sick of you stop hiding behind your monitor tag f**ken idiot.
You obviously don't have to be smart to be a monitor

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He must be losing yet again mate because now or you can do is throw barbs your pathetic go find yourself a life we are all sick of you stop hiding behind your monitor tag f**ken idiot.
You obviously don't have to be smart to be a monitor
Losing? I wasn’t aware this was a competition.

If you’re picturing in your head school kids playing with themselves, you’ve got even bigger issues than I thought.

Dragonsamy

Bench
See could resist isn't that right teacher , no wonder kids of today are struggling.
Come and talk to me face to face, I'm sure we can resolve this issue. Anyway goodnight you f**ken idiot hahaha

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
See could resist isn't that right teacher , no wonder kids of today are struggling.
Come and talk to me face to face, I'm sure we can resolve this issue. Anyway goodnight you f**ken idiot hahaha
I thought you’d stopped talking to me?

It takes a big man to make fight threats online..

SBD82

Coach
Now why on earth would I want to do that?

Is it something you are recommending from personal experience?
I didn’t mean it literally... but sure. Why not?

Put on some candles, pour a glass of wine, get yourself a little blue pill and settle in for a romantic night for one.

Maybe it will help remove that oversized pole that you seem to have permanently lodged up your arse.

Old Timer

Coach
I didn’t mean it literally... but sure. Why not?

Put on some candles, pour a glass of wine, get yourself a little blue pill and settle in for a romantic night for one.

Maybe it will help remove that oversized pole that you seem to have permanently lodged up your arse.
Blue pill pfff not required in my house but you might need them just so you can keep it up for muzby.

SBD82

Coach
Blue pill pfff not required in my house but you might need them just so you can keep it up for muzby.
When you were deciding how to respond you had a bunch of options. And you decided that a homophobic comment was the way to go.

Good for you.

Old Timer

Coach
When you were deciding how to respond you had a bunch of options. And you decided that a homophobic comment was the way to go.

Good for you.
Homophobic lol surely you are kidding

You and muzby are 2 of my besties I love you guys I just can’t join in with you and the big orange thing.

Latest posts