What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey Old Timer. Do you have an issue that you’d like to address with me directly?
I do love @Old Timer ’s passive aggressive approach..

It’s like a surly sibling asking mum to pass the salt because he doesn’t want to speak to his brother..

It speaks a lot to his moral fibre..

avocado

Juniors
I do love @Old Timer ’s passive aggressive approach..

It’s like a surly sibling asking mum to pass the salt because he doesn’t want to speak to his brother..

It speaks a lot to his moral fibre..
Don’t fall into the trap of confusing somebody’s online persona with how they are in real life.

On here I come across as an amazing, caring and articulate human.
Whereas in real life I’m actually a complete arsehole.

Richard Norton

Juniors
I feel for Hunt. He is a class player, he is dynamic when he runs the ball.
Problem is he needs the forwards to be on the front foot, as does any half.
We need our genius coach to adapt a game plan that is more then just the one out hit ups.
We have a halves pairing that can tear apart any team, but not when our team is getting dominated.
Hence why i say we need at least one more bulldozer forward.
Our back 5 can be adjusted from within.
We all know our issue is Lafai and Aitken.
We have Williame, Lomax, Sailor, Feagi etc to choose from, hell, throw caution to the wind and play Rava in the centres if Lomax kills it at Fullback.
We need another hard forward, a metre eater.
We have Vaughan, we have Kerr, and Lawrie has been running hard in the trials.
Merrin attracts 2 and 3 defenders and can offload.
But any injuries, and we resort to back rowers to cover front row.
We need another big prop, in the Vaughan and Kerr mould.
Blacker with his size would fit the bill, but he runs too soft. He needs alot of work and he needs time.
Maybe one centre, and definetley one big hard nosed forward and id say we are a totally different team.
I can see this and im an longe room couch coach, our so called master coach is showing us why his tenure should be ended asap.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Have a nice day Samy.

What was the chat around the club today following yesterday’s win? Was everyone impressed with Mary?

F*** off Merkin. I don't know what's going on with the club that you support the Melbourne Storm cos you are not a dragon supporter.
Your just a wanker

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
F*** off Merkin. I don't know what's going on with the club that you support the Melbourne Storm cos you are not a dragon supporter.
Your just a wanker
Such eloquence. I’m honoured to be in your company..

But I was talking about the Dragons.. What was the chat around the water cooler today?

I hope you have a wonderful day.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well come on Crush tell us all about it buddy. Sick of you making smart ass remarks.
Don't sit there sniping mate.
Stick talking about football
Oops. Tough guy Sammy is back. Big day on the sauce?

There’s a high level of irony in this post though....

Dragonsamy

Bench
Oops. Tough guy Sammy is back. Big day on the sauce?

There’s a high level of irony in this post though....

Try to think of something original to say moron I told you I don't even drink how stupid are you f**ken Merkin.
Anyway I couldn't be bothered replying to you anymore