What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like we backed up better, against better opposition, than the Roosters after our game last week....

Interesting. We probably should have been up 14-6 at halftime, the Moses knock on was lineball and made disgraceful by the forward pass for the Raiders try.

They came back hard right at the death, but that win without a halfback, plus Paulo and Waqa off for HIAs for a time is pretty impressive IMO

How was Stone? Kafusi is far better this season. He is damaging.
What is the news on Moses

TheParraboy

Staff member
Possession Parra 54%
Completions Parra 82%, Raiders 81%
Tackles Parra 387, Raiders 407
Tackle breaks Parra 54 - 29
Errors Raiders 15-12
Missed tackles Raiders 57-29

strider

Post Whore
Dont think anyone noticed ... but ricky thinks they didnt get any luck .... ohhhh ricky

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Hope BA appreciates the effort but is tough on the boys for the comeback !! And some silly errors.

Kornstar

Coach
Did Ricky whinge last week in his presser? Cause the referee performance was a classic suck up to Ricky officiating. That call on Sivo in Golden Point sealed the deal for me as to the referees completely favouring the Raiders. There is nothing else it could be, it could have cost us the game.

Disappointing last 6 minutes of regulation time but the fact they held on to actually win in the end is a positive and a step in the right direction especially given we lost Moses and we were definitely disrupted.

Good to see them back up so well after such a big game last week.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just like the kid and want to see him get a good run. He is all heart. If he can get a good 12 games with good minutes I will make a judgement then but no need to drop kids like this for Terepo

Missed a few tackles but hit hard. 75m or so from 8 runs, and a good try hitting a hole nicely.

chiefy1

Juniors

NRL PHYSIO
@nrlphysio

·
1h

Initial assessment on Mitch Moses suggests a “calf tear”. Good news: effectively rules out achilles rupture Bad news: looking likely at least a grade 2 calf strain General recovery guide: Grade 1: 1-3 weeks Grade 2: 3-6 weeks Grade 3: 6-10 weeks #NRLEelsRaiders

Happy MEel

First Grade
I just like the kid and want to see him get a good run. He is all heart. If he can get a good 12 games with good minutes I will make a judgement then but no need to drop kids like this for Terepo
I don’t reckon Penis plays first grade this year unless a very heavy injury toll. It’s the way it should have been from the start of the season. He’s not a first grader.