What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Parra v Canberra GAME DAY thread (27/6/20)

T-Boon

Coach
Yeah might have to be Matterson into pivot. We cant bring in someone who hasn't played. They just wont be up to the speed of the game/defense.

Sphagnum

Coach
If Waqa Blake had failed his HIA we would’ve held the raiders off. Both those tries at the end came because he was off with the fairies.

cant believe he passed it after he was pretty much knocked out from the head knock. Questions should be asked about that imo.

crocodile

Bench
82337255_10163829188400451_2039724772310071536_o.jpg

What more is there to say.

Bazal

Post Whore
Salmon makes sense. Taka isn't a 6 but can play as an extra centre out there.

Salmon is my pick. Young halves, but they both play direct which suits our style this year and the new rules.

Kicking game will be a worry whoever we pick. Mahoney needs to stand up there IMO, he'll be our best long kicker.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Salmon is my pick. Young halves, but they both play direct which suits our style this year and the new rules.

Kicking game will be a worry whoever we pick. Mahoney needs to stand up there IMO, he'll be our best long kicker.

kick gaming will be ok, we can now train for it. Obviously Mahoney is there. But also just means we need to position Gutho or Matterson (assuming he can still kick) on the 5th in the right position as a back up.

Additionally who ever is the replacement probably is also an option.

All we need to do is show the opposition is we have other options then Drown so they can’t smash him and confident we can do that pretty easily

Gazzamatta

Coach
Whats the deal with Fox?
Had to sit through all of Pricky Stuarts "we need more luck" presser then they cut BAs presser before its finished to talk about the Show Ponies.
Pi**ed me off. I must say thought Pricky did make me cry a little and no I'm not a red head.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow talk about a gutsy performance, then almost blowing it right at the end, thankfully we have King Gutho to lead us by example.

We are proving each week we're contenders. We never give up against the top sides.

Its a message to the rest of the comp.

It might come at a bit of a cost without Moses we still performed well. Gutherson, Brown, Paulo, Matterson, Mahoney all brilliant performances.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Whats the deal with Fox?
Had to sit through all of Pricky Stuarts "we need more luck" presser then they cut BAs presser before its finished to talk about the Show Ponies.
Pi**ed me off. I must say thought Pricky did make me cry a little and no I'm not a red head.

Geez how much more luck did they need?

Talk about so many BS calls go their way. A penalty against Sivo that wasn't a high shot, the Matterson tackle on Horsburgh that again wasn't a penalty, the BS six again calls, and of course the blatant forward pass that led to the try.