What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that the Club should stay clear of troublesome players due to past history with Blackburn, Walker, Nielsen, Fonua-Blake, Havili, Lafai, Mac Donald, De Belin and no doubt many others not publicised.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Mark Blackburn threw his jersey off in to the crowd probably in disgust when Craig Young (Firsts) and John Dowling(Reserves) were coaches. Blackburn was sacked due to his disrespect for the St. George jumper. I recollect that Scott Gourlay was also around at that time.

redVinme

Bench
Absolutely a steal if true.
Who misses out though?
Ford or Fui?

Shame we might do a smart piece of business in the only position we are stacked in

redVinme

Bench
Host I rec

Host I reckon.
CC

I mean I thought so too but host isn't in our 17 atm even when fit I doubt. I more mean for playing time. I feel Ford will drop out and miss a lot of chance for development. Or if they were smart they would rotate Ford in a starting role and let our back row get a rest and a week off every so often.

Kylez3

Juniors
Reckon the Dragons should target Toby Rudolph from the Sharks. Quality upcoming forward who is about to hit his peak.

Not sure if the Sharks have the money to re-sign him either as they basically surrendered the bloke to the Warriors before he got cold feet.

Last edited:

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Steal are you kidding

Trading CHN for Lafai, the bulldogs board should be investigated for utter incompetence. They should never be allowed to be on board of any entity.
They should be charged under ASIC laws.

Like let’s get it done.
But surely he wouldn’t come over to be coached by McMoron. He may as well stay at the dogs if that’s the case.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Absolutely a steal if true.
Who misses out though?
Ford or Fui?

Shame we might do a smart piece of business in the only position we are stacked in

If this does happen, then it's more of a view to next season, even though the swap would happen now. It would be seen as a replacement for Friz with either CHN or Ford getting the start with the other from the bench. Fui would stay from the bench where he has the most impact. So basically the same as now.

It would also take some time to bring him up to fitness as well.

redVinme

Bench
If this does happen, then it's more of a view to next season, even though the swap would happen now. It would be seen as a replacement for Friz with either CHN or Ford getting the start with the other from the bench. Fui would stay from the bench where he has the most impact. So basically the same as now.

It would also take some time to bring him up to fitness as well.

Fair call. I'd imagine maybe host might exit then potentially. Personally I'd rather get a coach that could help him develop an offload to replace Merrin. Ideally Lawrie even as a mobile prop
Has a better body shape and can hit a hole.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Fair call. I'd imagine maybe host might exit then potentially. Personally I'd rather get a coach that could help him develop an offload to replace Merrin. Ideally Lawrie even as a mobile prop
Has a better body shape and can hit a hole.

I like Host, but he has been dicked around by McGregor (as have a few others). I can't see him being with us next year (unfortunately).

Latest posts