What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donks

shadowboxer

First Grade
The dead man walking talk in here was brutal, Brisbane as per the sharks gods, played their best game of the year...our pack of jets were good but defensively ordinary.... good game to watch on morphine but a lot of work to do

eddiesmith

Juniors
Real shame there’s no reserve grade at moment - Nikora needs a spell down there and told to do nothing other than smash merkins in defence.... until he dominates some games in defence, he ain’t welcome back....

I wonder if he’s fit? There was a kick from SJ and he made absolutely no effort to really get there and looked hampered and sore

Quigs

Immortal
Tonight I retire to my place of sleep as one very contented homosapien. If by some quirk of fate it was to be my last living day on this planet then when they were to discover my withered carcass in the morn they would find that I passed with a very broad smile upon my face.

I know I will awaken in the morning full of youthful exuberance as I will gladly venture out seeking numerous Donkey supporters that for some unknown reason I anticipate will be attempting to avoid my person.

I will prevail as I have all weekend. No make that all the remainder of this season. No, make it eight months until the kick off of the 2021 season. I will be a man on a mission.

Quigs

Immortal
"Ripped out their still beating heart and rubbed it in their face before they died."

I am borrowing that line. I like it.

Latest posts