What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donks

azzah72

Bench
We are breaking alot of hoodóos this year.

Very fun to watch.

The big one however, is no team has won the gf having conceded 50 point in a season.

Break that one boys, do it.

I believe.

Chimp

Bench
Seeing the lads at full time and then the scenes in the sheds, one thing I would say is that our team seem closer as a group than I can ever remember - there seems to be a real mateship between them, right from our more experienced, through to the young kids..... BHU, Ronnie, Kennedy, Brails, Rudolph, Katoa, Hunt and Talaki all seem to be big personalities in the group... Great to see.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Seeing the lads at full time and then the scenes in the sheds, one thing I would say is that our team seem closer as a group than I can ever remember - there seems to be a real mateship between them, right from our more experienced, through to the young kids..... BHU, Ronnie, Kennedy, Brails, Rudolph, Katoa, Hunt and Talaki all seem to be big personalities in the group... Great to see.

t's obviously apparent to the way we played, defying the adversity we were faced.

Sharkman

Juniors

I noticed that on the clip too.

Go the Jets huh? Must be special for them to realise first grade dreams in the same team ( presuming they like each other and it seems they do)

bluefox68

Staff member
Who needs Moylan, Fifita, Chad - when you’ve got these blokes?!?

I know it’s only one game, but that was so exciting for the future!

Fatty Vautin was saying that he and Joey looked st the teams ‘on paper’ and said, Broncos win every time... Not this time!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t have a heart of stone and would probally normally feel for the opposition in losing like that - but the bronchoszzz - no such luck.
The coach’s look on his face is priceless compared to his antics when at Souths on the coaching merry go round.
My son could not believe that most of the sharks players last night were guys he was watching the last few years running around on Henson Park - playing a team for one city with all the resources and clout you like - inspiring stuff.

Quicksilver

Bench

They were all very close during the GF year too. It helps.

Quicksilver

Bench
I don’t have a heart of stone and would probally normally feel for the opposition in losing like that - but the bronchoszzz - no such luck.
The coach’s look on his face is priceless compared to his antics when at Souths on the coaching merry go round.
My son could not believe that most of the sharks players last night were guys he was watching the last few years running around on Henson Park - playing a team for one city with all the resources and clout you like - inspiring stuff.

That’s really cool and that’s what Rugby League is about.

It’s a great when you watch players come through the grades. Especially when they start performing right at the top level.

Quigs

Immortal
I am off and running. Inspired by the posted comments of my fellow idiots.
Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I got a beautiful feelin'
Ev'erything's goin' my way.

breaking-sharks-win1.jpg

Latest posts