What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's losses until 50%

If he continues to choke at the final hurdle it's probably better to give more players a rest so that he isn't due to reach 50% on GF day.

T-Boon

Coach
That is a good record considering the lack of talent he has had over the years. I also think losses in bad years rack up quicker than wins in good years.
Losses are easy to get in bad years because you stop caring but wins are hard to get in good years so even a few wins above 50 is a good year.

Knock on wood if yer with me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All Australian Club Matches
Parramatta 2012, 2014-20
170 matches
84 Wins
86 Losees
49.4%

2 more games guys...!

And since he became a full time coach Arthur is actually above 50% . 2012 6 games as a caretaker
Not counting finals games he hit 50% on the weekend. But he has also been on 50% wins six times before, twice in 2012 and four times in 2014. He's been below parity since round 25, 2014 when we got smashed in Newcastle. Paulo, Terepo and Gower were all in that team.

strider

Post Whore
Its ok ... we can blame about 20 of the losses on the AFL merkin ... so he is comfotably above 50% already tbh

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So he'll be legit 50% for his career (including finals) if we beat the Dragons next week. Will we choke? I can't wait to find out.

Latest posts