What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Silent Knight

First Grade
Come one come all! It's the night Dragons fans have long been waiting for!

731fe818-ec67-4a0c-8e71-a3e09fd9f228-jpeg.40790

I'm getting a bit teary-eyed. The comedy thanks to the bald one for the past 7 years has been vintage gold. But I guess the supply of Crown Lager has to dry up at some point and those poor, suffering Dragons fans I feel are worthy of some future happiness.

Let's send McBaldy out with a bang! I propose using a catapult.

Exsilium

First Grade
His sacking could be the single greatest event of 2020.

Hopefully they sign Anthony Griffin and they come good in 2021.

The_Frog

First Grade
In a year when football clubs are struggling to stay afloat, you'd expect few if any coaches to be paid out early. But this makes 4, with seemingly more to come. The Dragons have put this off a long time, and two years at the foot of the table is tough to bear. He was an excellent motivator but couldn't do it week in week out, and the team has never recovered from the de Belin saga.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
In a year when football clubs are struggling to stay afloat, you'd expect few if any coaches to be paid out early. But this makes 4, with seemingly more to come. The Dragons have put this off a long time, and two years at the foot of the table is tough to bear. He was an excellent motivator but couldn't do it week in week out, and the team has never recovered from the de Belin saga.
How the f**k was he an excellent motivator?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well that was underwhelming. Where was the brass band, the Crown Lager float, the live cross to other failed bald NRL coaches, the symbolic shredding of a Dragons contract extension, the loading of McBaldy onto a catapult and hurling him into the ocean? All MC'd by Jamie Soward at the Taj.

Once McBaldy was hurled into the ocean he was going to swim to NZ to help Nathan Brown baldify the Warriors as an assistant coach.

Poor form Dragons, poor form.

Well that was underwhelming. Where was the brass band, the Crown Lager float, the live cross to other failed bald NRL coaches, the symbolic shredding of a Dragons contract extension, the loading of McBaldy onto a catapult and hurling him into the ocean? All MC'd by Jamie Soward at the Taj.

Once McBaldy was hurled into the ocean he was going to swim to NZ to help Nathan Brown baldify the Warriors as an assistant coach.

Poor form Dragons, poor form.

Don’t forget the sky-writing. We’re big on Sky-writing down at Kogarah. :wink:

Latest posts