What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

JDB does have the presumption of innocence though, a stand down does nothing to refute that. He is continuing to be paid his full salary and will be paid market value if found innocent.

A stand down pending a legal matter this serious is standard in almost every industry in the modern world. That goes tenfold for those in the public eye.

Give us your evidence or stats on stand down pending a legal matter.

That he gets paid for being stood down still f**ks it for the club and fans. It’s a bad penalty based on a contingency.

Its unfair, it’s prejudicial and done to placate vested interests.

There’s no evidence at all that stand down helps the game in any way. Not a shred. If you have it, post it here son.

It’s bullshit pr while convict voyeurs like May run on during “ women in league“ round.

be55

Juniors
Mate, it is illegal to discriminate against someone based on their political beliefs. If someone misses out on a job for these reasons along with others I mentioned, they're well within their rights to start a civil suit against the employer.

Employers can try to check out someone's social media but that doesn't give them grounds to discriminate.
Mate,from the stand point of an employer, their is a huge difference in discriminating against someone with regard to future employment and deciding that someone doesn't fit the prerequisites of that organisation to employ that person
You say "discriminate" an employer would say "choosing to go in another direction" this happens everyday mate...

Love how this thread is one of the most popular here based on something that isn’t true. Could only happen in the dragons forum lol. I salute you! :thumbsup::sunglasses::blush:

Brutalitops

Juniors
Give us your evidence or stats on stand down pending a legal matter.

That he gets paid for being stood down still f**ks it for the club and fans. It’s a bad penalty based on a contingency.

Its unfair, it’s prejudicial and done to placate vested interests.

There’s no evidence at all that stand down helps the game in any way. Not a shred. If you have it, post it here son.

It’s bullshit pr while convict voyeurs like May run on during “ women in league“ round.
I'm not planning on regurgitating a debate we had here in depth back in Dec 2018 but what you're asking for was covered quite a lot in those threads. Let's keep this one on topic shall we?

Paddles

Juniors
My my my, it looks as if the account has been deleted and all the record of this shady stuff expunged!

Or it would be if I didn't have a cached version of the feed sitting open in my browser ;)

Lol. Can just imagine old Matlock Hook dusting his hands off now that he's deleted the edgy old extremist account. What a gronk.

There's still a link to the now deactivated account on his website too.

Mjab

Juniors
BTW phantom how are things going in Tiger town ?
Are you not a Tiger man?
Saw news yesterday on TV saying team confronted Madge
Where from here?

So he is watching his thread after all

:joy:

It is hilarious to learn he’s a chemtrail worshipper.

Still, freddy was right when he said the nsw origin side would play better after patting his lamas.

It’s a bit like Gus and his “no DNA” review. What a master stroke of an observation. I’m glad he fixed everything for you.

BTW phantom how are things going in Tiger town ?
Are you not a Tiger man?
Saw news yesterday on TV saying team confronted Madge
Where from here?

Madge is in command.

Basically we took Benji out the back and executed him to make an example for the rest of our fat, lazy, bludging and overpriced underachieving, good for nothing, low grade, two bit players.

It’s going to be a bloodbath, we think at least 10 players are going to get their marching orders. Most of us fans are salivating.

Very few of the squad are on the books after next year (thank goodness) so we will be signing anyone with a pulse soon.

Madge has said he’s using the balance of this mutant year as an early 2021 pre season. All the rejects and muppets will get a game in case it turns out they can pass a ball. That’s ok. None of this Mary “ can still make the finals from second last in round 22” stuff.

Madge has just said “ we are f**ked” and everyone agrees.

Bit of controversy over the future of Brookster, he’s very divisive. I like him.

For whatever reason, the squad just doesn’t have that synchronicity. It happens.

So we are blowing up most of it and starting again. Easy solution, but we are out of patience.

Fans are right behind Madge, very tough and ruthless. We will happily bury anyone he shoots.

But congrats on the Mary departure, you are on the up at last!

Just for the night cap, apparently the players confronted Madge about the chopping and changing going on.

Well who the f**k is meant to making the decision?

Since when did player selections become a democracy?

It’s been the lunatics running the asylum. If Madge loses the change room, I promise you, it’s the change room that gets sacked.

I suppose hook didn’t wield that much power. Moylan got upset and Hook woke up with an axe Embedded in his throat.