What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Sun - Storm 32-20 Cowboys @ Sunshine Coast

Round 18: Storm v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Like these guys

images

Silent Knight

First Grade
The gaps in teams has never been so big. It's a bit boring knowing the result before a ball has been kicked. Might as well watch a rerun of Mash

I agree. 10 years ago any team in the NRL had a chance of winning on the day because the gap was a lot smaller. Now though, it’s looking like the EPL.

Channel Nein wants me to celebrate JAC, even after he went rifle shooting and dune buggy riding so he could reconnect with his “culture”.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cam Smith standing in the sheds not realising someone has slapped a massive slice of devon on his head

mave

Coach
Because it will? A win today stops all the mathematical bullshit. A Warriors win will leave the door ajar.

Right, so it MAY determine the top 8, or it MAY open up 100 bullshit possibilities that won't happen anyway.

It's a possibility that the top 8 will be determined by this match.

Bazal

Post Whore
lol @ Ikin, everytime this douchbag opens his mouth he seems even more clueless than the last.

I really hope he gets the Donkey's CEO gig, he really does think he is the smartest person in the room.

Those glasse's don't make you look any smarter either mate.

To be fair his normal role is sitting in a room with Paul Kent, Buzz Grogfield and Jowls Crawley....so he usually is the smartest person in the room.

He just hasn't realised how low the bar is there

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I agree. 10 years ago any team in the NRL had a chance of winning on the day because the gap was a lot smaller. Now though, it’s looking like the EPL.

Channel Nein wants me to celebrate JAC, even after he went rifle shooting and dune buggy riding so he could reconnect with his “culture”.

I'm hoping it's just the covid season weirdness

Latest posts