What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Cartwright

mickeylane

Bench
I know 99% of the forum will disagree but he was playing his best under Griffin at the Panthers ... can be a turnstile but if Host goes does he come in on a smallish contract...?

Gareth67

First Grade
I know 99% of the forum will disagree but he was playing his best under Griffin at the Panthers ... can be a turnstile but if Host goes does he come in on a smallish contract...?

I really don’t know about that one mickey. I was hoping that Griffin would get a few ‘ guns for hire ‘ to kickstart the Dragons 2021 season . By that I mean not only experienced players but also some workaholics who will not take a backward step .

Young Cartwright will needs to be schooled and I don’t believe that the team has the time to do this .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
From what I hear it’s a done deal..

Should be announced early next week..

Sloth

Juniors
Until he sorts out his mental health issues he is useless to any club. There is no doubt this lad has talent, can play, just mentally doesn't have it at NRL level currently. With a mental health plan in place and small steps to build him back up it could be worth the risk, the Dragons don't have the current team for him to be able to do that. I am sure under Hasler, Bennett or Bellamy they could turn him into a first grader.

Dragon David

First Grade
I guess there's going to be a thread about every player off contract now, regardless of how useless they are on the field or in life in general.
We need guys who are mentally strong and dedicated to play for the Red V. The seasons are long and enduring so mental strength as well as physical strength in our players are essential.

LINESPEED

Juniors
We need guys who are mentally strong and dedicated to play for the Red V. The seasons are long and enduring so mental strength as well as physical strength in our players are essential.

Yes 100%

Host was so mentally screwed over by McRatched that he’s been on autopilot out of here for quite a while

Reaching for the past in Ben & Jason might not be the step out he’s looking for though

He needs an experienced coach
- not TLC

FMD I don’t think I’ve ever seen the kid smile

- reminiscent of Kurt’s time in the asylum IMO