What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Tronald Crump

Juniors
People were going on here about a Panthers player, was involved in a bubble breach. Apparently, that was going to be exposed by the media before the game.

That is why you don't believe anything that comes from that Reading the play bum.
Always has an axe to grind against us. Did it against Hook and now Ivan.
Always claims to have massive mail that will destabilise us. He is usually wrong.

Abacus

Juniors
Pretty clear that following our fast start, the game was officiated at different levels. We had our game difficulty set to advanced - I'm happy with that given the opposition levels the final 2 games of the season. Hopefully keeps the players sharp for finals.

WestyLife

First Grade
I’d like to see Luai get just a little bit more ball on the 5th tackle/Inside the opposition 20.

I thought being on the bench behind Maloney might've hurt Luai's form long term after Burton out played him in those two games. Now he looks like a top 3 5/8 who'll be a walk up start for a rep side.

That is why you don't believe anything that comes from that Reading the play bum.
Always has an axe to grind against us. Did it against Hook and now Ivan.
Always claims to have massive mail that will destabilise us. He is usually wrong.

He did call the Hook sacking before anyone else. Long before. (He’s friends with a Panthers board member)