What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Didn’t really need to be clearer, it is what it is. No big deal in the scheme of things. Who cares it is a non event, and as it turns out it is not something that is going to derail our season so that is the main thing.

I think everyone in this forum is breathing a great sigh of relief. I sure am.

Kilkenny

Coach
A few years ago, when I first started Uber driving as a sideline, I picked up some kids in the Panthers gear. They were contracted Flegg Players. In conversation, one of the kids said Gus was bringing Joseph Manu to the Panthers, he was Manu’s best mate or so he alluded too and had the inside gossip given they were best buddies and at the time Junior Kiwis. Shortly thereafter I posted my scoop, only to get burnt a week or two later when it was announced Manu had re-signed with the Roosters. Lesson learnt. There are suggestions around Trent Barrett tapping up three or four of our talents, but until it happens and they sign on the dotted line it largely means nothing.

franklin2323

Immortal
A few years ago, when I first started Uber driving as a sideline, I picked up some kids in the Panthers gear. They were contracted Flegg Players. In conversation, one of the kids said Gus was bringing Joseph Manu to the Panthers, he was Manu’s best mate or so he alluded too and had the inside gossip given they were best buddies and at the time Junior Kiwis. Shortly thereafter I posted my scoop, only to get burnt a week or two later when it was announced Manu had re-signed with the Roosters. Lesson learnt. There are suggestions around Trent Barrett tapping up three or four of our talents, but until it happens and they sign on the dotted line it largely means nothing.

I get similar rumours through Oztag. Similar thing they know guys through junior tournaments and that. I used to always post them here but started getting bad tips so stopped.

If I had that Reading the Play's strikerate then I would just stop announcing them

WestyLife

First Grade

If I'm remembering correctly fly Gus did make an attempt at Manu.

Kilkenny

Coach
If I'm remembering correctly fly Gus did make an attempt at Manu.

Your right. The mistake i made at the time was posting upon here Manu was signed, sealed and delivered, according to his Panther mate, which was never the case. The lesson learned being it is always best to personally know your source, much easier to make judgement on reliability.

MugaB

Coach

HollowWarmIndianelephant-max-1mb.gif
videotogif_2020.09.04_09.26.47.gif