What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Mjab

Juniors
The departure of Demetriou and Hornby to Souths will cost us more than Marsters and Host two players whom I rate highly. Host has size unlike Asiata and could be a future captain as Mc Innes will probably leave being bashed out of the game because the other forwards are too lazy and too soft. The future looks very grim as our forwards can not score tries or set them up.
Host was given very little opportunity over the last 2 years
He has played pretty well in the last few games hes played
Im sure he is relatively cheap as well and with good coaching i think he will end up excelling

BLM01

First Grade
Host was given very little opportunity over the last 2 years
He has played pretty well in the last few games hes played
Im sure he is relatively cheap as well and with good coaching i think he will end up excelling
I disagree he has been given more opportunity than some others and had a fair few mistakes in him and ineffective

He has always been an effort player even for 80 minutes which you can’t fault him for that but for edge back rower I have just seen him as a little bit of a lightweight for 1st grade and he would fear no-one

I will admit he’s possibly improved his game in the the last couple of weeks in a team that’s been performing poorly but like half of the competition soon as someone’s off contract or possibly threat off being without a club the effort rises

I could take or leave him, if we take it would have to be a bit cheaper as you say, watch and decide over the next 1 or 2 yrs is it regular 1st grade or regular reggies / back up for him
I’ll leave that decision to Griffo

I agree with all comments on Host.
As a footballer I think he has loads of talent and I’m keen for him to stay.
In saying that he has had numerous opportunities.
In saying that he has been coached by a few wood ducks the past few years.
In saying that he can find an injury pretty easily.
In saying that he has been stuck behind a rep back row for a few years.
In saying that Mary didn’t use him properly or played him out of position.
In saying that if he did stay he would be cheap.
In saying that if he stays he probably plays Reggie’s.
In saying that, all the best at the Rabbits.

RedVDave

First Grade
I agree with all comments on Host.
As a footballer I think he has loads of talent and I’m keen for him to stay.
In saying that he has had numerous opportunities.
In saying that he has been coached by a few wood ducks the past few years.
In saying that he can find an injury pretty easily.
In saying that he has been stuck behind a rep back row for a few years.
In saying that Mary didn’t use him properly or played him out of position.
In saying that if he did stay he would be cheap.
In saying that if he stays he probably plays Reggie’s.
In saying that, all the best at the Rabbits.
So what exactly is it you're saying?

Maddragon99

Juniors
I disagree he has been given more opportunity than some others and had a fair few mistakes in him and ineffective

He has always been an effort player even for 80 minutes which you can’t fault him for that but for edge back rower I have just seen him as a little bit of a lightweight for 1st grade and he would fear no-one

I will admit he’s possibly improved his game in the the last couple of weeks in a team that’s been performing poorly but like half of the competition soon as someone’s off contract or possibly threat off being without a club the effort rises

I could take or leave him, if we take it would have to be a bit cheaper as you say, watch and decide over the next 1 or 2 yrs is it regular 1st grade or regular reggies / back up for him
I’ll leave that decision to Griffo

Host has suffered under poor coaching more that most. He’s never been able to settle Mcf**kwit constantly moved him around. Since he took over the left edge for a couple of weeks his form improved.

he’s still only 23 I think he should definitely be retained for a couple of years.

Banjo2014

Juniors
McGregor to Manly as Assistant Coach.

Danny Levy's contract not renewed.

McInnes to seek release and sign with the Sea Eagles.

Maddragon99

Juniors
McGregor to Manly as Assistant Coach.

Danny Levy's contract not renewed.

McInnes to seek release and sign with the Sea Eagles.

Surely not? Why would anyone want McGuber?

McInnes still has another 2yrs to run on his contract I can’t imagine Saints would consider releasing him unless it’s a swap for AFB.

BLM01

First Grade
I know Manly sacked Cartwright during the week never occurred to me it was for McGuber.
Fake news as...he is out and out head coach. They only coach in history to be within 85 mins of a GF. it is in his bio. Pioneer!... of sorts. never to be spoken of or matched again.
Go down as one of those jaw dropping moments in time that they keep playing over and over.
Just like Cathy Freeman winning gold in 2000, Makybe Diva winiing 3 MC's in a row,
Adam Scott winiing the Masters
Mc85 coached a team to 85 from a GF, Dragons 11 premiierships in a row..
Fits perfectly

Maddragon99

Juniors
Fake news as...he is out and out head coach. They only coach in history to be within 85 mins of a GF. it is in his bio. Pioneer!... of sorts. never to be spoken of or matched again.
Go down as one of those jaw dropping moments in time that they keep playing over and over.
Just like Cathy Freeman winning gold in 2000, Makybe Diva winiing 3 MC's in a row,
Adam Scott winiing the Masters
Mc85 coached a team to 85 from a GF, Dragons 11 premiierships in a row..
Fits perfectly

He’s a muppet

Latest posts