What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I wouldnt think its that uncommon. There is always teams around 9th or so that are good to demolish the bottom sides but get wrecked by the top 4. This year the Titans had 40+ scored and conceded and thats pretty close.

Yeah exactly. And often those lower top 8 level sides are going to be heavily momentum driven too....give the Tigers or Parra or Canberra 65% of the footy and you'll likely lose by plenty no matter who you are. Maybe barring the very best two or three. Give them 35% and you can basically pick your own scoreline even if you're coming 12th. So there will be wild swings

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Robbo is gonna go full karen in the press conference

tenor.gif

GongPanther

Referee
Who said anything about that?

As a Panthers fan, you should know that I’m enjoying South’s decimation of the Roosters.

Even more that I would be enjoying their annihilation of Parra scum.
Have a look at the points diff on the ladder. After Souths shellacking, we are now 27 points ahead of Easts with tomorrow's game in hand. If we have a solid win, and with the Storm with 11 players out have a diff 8 point lead on us. It would be nice to end up with the best F/A as well as the MP.