What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 finals eels v storm Team List Thread

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Early mail

Marata Niukore (rib) and Ray Stone (thumb) are both due back from injury, with George Jennings and Andrew Davey likely dropping out.

As in drop out of the 17 or squad alltogether?

I'm glad he's had a number of games this year, very good replacement if we lose a backrower in the coming weeks.

84 Baby

Referee
Did I ever tell the story when Mik hit the bullseye 8 x in a row?
You did. It was a fantastic story that my family has passed down through the generations. I can not thank you enough for providing me with the legend of Mik hitting the bullseye 8 x in a row. I now base all my life decisions off the moral of that story. When they inevitably make a movie on the story, who do you think should portray you and Mik?

Gronk

Staff member
You did. It was a fantastic story that my family has passed down through the generations. I can not thank you enough for providing me with the legend of Mik hitting the bullseye 8 x in a row. I now base all my life decisions off the moral of that story. When they inevitably make a movie on the story, who do you think should portray you and Mik?

I think I've seen that movie.

upload_2020-9-29_12-30-27.png

hindy111

Post Whore

Mik was naked,drunk and high. I wouldn't base any decisions on it.

Gronk

Staff member
Says the man who think we are the 3rd best side in comp based in ladder rankings lol

Well we are last time I checked. If you're seeing something else, then maybe you need to re-boot your puter.

upload_2020-9-29_14-33-32.png

Happy MEel

First Grade
I’m going Saturday night merkins!!

And if we don’t win I might knock that smug merkins Cammie’s head off!!

keep an eye out for me @Gary Gutful

I haven’t seen us *loose a game live since 2005, even though we were down 40 nil at half time take from that what you will.

Fire up merkins!!!!
Take your 50 cent coins.

images