What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addin Fonua Blake

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
This is the enforcer we have been crying out for.

Someone who opposition teams will be scared of, someone who is a bit of a loose cannon and could go off at any point.

Most importantly though, a dam good front rower who is massive, mobile, can tackle and can offload.

Now tell me Nathan Brown can't build a roster!

JJ

Immortal
On field, exactly what we needed

Pack looks strong, no mistake

This is the enforcer we have been crying out for.

Someone who opposition teams will be scared of, someone who is a bit of a loose cannon and could go off at any point.

Most importantly though, a dam good front rower who is massive, mobile, can tackle and can offload.

Now tell me Nathan Brown can't build a roster!
He can build a roster, Newcastle showed that, but its what he can get out of the talent and the game plan.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
You might want to slap a social media ban on him lol, he has been back into it this morning on Instagram, made some comment about Foran signing with Manly then ended up in some back and forth with some fans, funniest part was his wife intervening and telling him to delete his comments haha

JJ

Immortal
You might want to slap a social media ban on him lol, he has been back into it this morning on Instagram, made some comment about Foran signing with Manly then ended up in some back and forth with some fans, funniest part was his wife intervening and telling him to delete his comments haha
1. So, if Fonua-Blake just a dick?
2. Is the Dessie/Foran love affair rivalling the Bennett/Boyd one?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
1. So, if Fonua-Blake just a dick?
2. Is the Dessie/Foran love affair rivalling the Bennett/Boyd one?
hes got a bit of bully/dickhead/crazy/wild man in him, but that is exactly what you want in a front row enforcer in my opinion.

Let him go wild and reign him in when he breaks the law

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
At a glance I'd just say AFB is a bit immature. That's how he comes across in social media, trying to be gangster, a bit image conscious while at the same time trying to appear like he doesn't care what people think etc

As long as it doesn't happen with training/playing then I couldn't care less, but definitely seems a bit socially immature IMO.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He reminds me a lot of Andrew Fifita, on and off the park. Top line player with not the full amount going on between the lugs at times, immature probably a fair description I saw above.

Leaving the really bad stuff out, this year he has turned up to a press conference taking the piss wearing a mask, refused to get a flu jab, attacked Erin Molan on social media, called the ref a f**king genius a couple of times and carried on like a clown on Instagram while changing clubs

Nothing criminal there, I laughed at most, but treads a fine line at times which can hopefully be smoothed off him

Matua

Bench
He reminds me a lot of Andrew Fifita, on and off the park. Top line player with not the full amount going on between the lugs at times, immature probably a fair description I saw above.

Leaving the really bad stuff out, this year he has turned up to a press conference taking the piss wearing a mask, refused to get a flu jab, attacked Erin Molan on social media, called the ref a f**king genius a couple of times and carried on like a clown on Instagram while changing clubs

Nothing criminal there, I laughed at most, but treads a fine line at times which can hopefully be smoothed off him
Well, he's already had the criminal part covered in the past.

Typical of the Warriors to buy a straight up loon.

Well, he's already had the criminal part covered in the past.

Typical of the Warriors to buy a straight up loon.

If you judge on personality and not on field impact then please uppercut yourself. We got our enforcer and one if not the best forwards in the NRL.

Stoked

Matua

Bench
If you judge on personality and not on field impact then please uppercut yourself. We got our enforcer and one if not the best forwards in the NRL.

Stoked
Bollocks, you can get all of that in a package that isn't a loon, the Warriors go out of their way to chase the loons.

JJ

Immortal
Bollocks, you can get all of that in a package that isn't a loon, the Warriors go out of their way to chase the loons.
Does seem a bit that way at present, someone there thinks they have the 'healing hands'...

problem is our culture hasn't been a strength... bringing in questionable types (of various degrees, AFB is more a loose cannon at times) doesn't seem an obvious way to strengthen it

Sorry but I want to win the trophy. If you want to stick with your Burrs and Paasi we will never get there. AFB adds more metres and more importantly more fear. I'll check up on you two guys later in season 2021 to see if you have a change of heart.

Does seem a bit that way at present, someone there thinks they have the 'healing hands'...

problem is our culture hasn't been a strength... bringing in questionable types (of various degrees, AFB is more a loose cannon at times) doesn't seem an obvious way to strengthen it

To be fair he is a meat head but he hasn't exactly committed any crimes after his prison stint. I think it's easy to pick on him from a distance. Would like to see some people say it to his face lol

Latest posts