What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Admittedly, I've never seen him play, but...

He looks a little small. At 182cm, and 108kg, he's shorter - but heavier - than Nathan Brown, who people reckon is small.

Can't judge a book by its cover, but he's small for an edge forward, and a little too small for a prop - maybe lock is his go?

I reckon 108kgs is fine if you can play footy, even as an 8 or 10 (though he usually plays 13 or 2nd row). He's 22 and has played nearly 60 NRL games. Good signing.

IFR33K

Coach
Admittedly, I've never seen him play, but...

He looks a little small. At 182cm, and 108kg, he's shorter - but heavier - than Nathan Brown, who people reckon is small.

Can't judge a book by its cover, but he's small for an edge forward, and a little too small for a prop - maybe lock is his go?

How tall is brown listed as? There’s not much of him there, but he’s a lunatic on the field.

Latest posts