What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

I’m a little concerned about the wing matchups for the grand final. Crichton is going to have to help Mansour out with the high balls, and if Naden is playing he’ll need to help To’o. The Storm wingers are fast and tall, suspect we’ll see a lot of kicks go our wings way.

Fangs 17:

1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Crichton
4. Naden
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Tamou
9. Korisau
10. JFH
15. Capewell
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. May
11. Kikau
16. Leota
17. Tetevano

Clearly this won't be Ivan's 17.

Naden will be useful in attack and under the high ball. We need that height with our tiny wingers up against Melbourne.

I'd pull a 'swifty' and have Kikau start off the bench. We can't do a Raiders and let Melbourne fly out of the gates. Capewell is a safer option to start. Stick with them as long as needed before injecting the beast.

May in his rightful position off the bench.

Only change I’d make is swapping Kikau & Capewell. Otherwise this would be my team. We need Naden’s height.

soc123_au

Staff member
No panthers players were charged. Corey Allen has been suspended for a week for a shoulder charge on Mansour. I’m asking did we even get a penalty for this shoulder charge
We didn't get a penalty. Wasn't much in it really. If souths had won & Allen missed a GF for it it would be a disgrace.

flash

Juniors
A6F4A1D2-9636-4C79-9F36-BD2ED5F4F0EC.jpeg
We didn't get a penalty. Wasn't much in it really. If souths had won & Allen missed a GF for it it would be a disgrace.

Thanks just found it, still would have changed the momentum if we got a penalty we had two line breaks in a row and then the forward pass

Last edited:

Roosters rule

Juniors
Well done. From what I have seen this year you have the team to beat the Storm. The winning streak has been a mighty effort.
Your best this season is above what other teams have produced.
You just need to bring your 'A' game. Play the 80 and take all of your chances. I have no doubts if you do all that you will win.
Good luck and send Cam out a loser.

Jane Murray

Bench
Well done. From what I have seen this year you have the team to beat the Storm. The winning streak has been a mighty effort.
Your best this season is above what other teams have produced.
You just need to bring your 'A' game. Play the 80 and take all of your chances. I have no doubts if you do all that you will win.
Good luck and send Cam out a loser.
If the Storm lose, my guess is that Cam Smith will not retire.