What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Seismographs the world over have just measured a large, heavy thud out of Sydney's west.

Was that the worst grand final of the NRL era? It'd have to be very close at worst, surely.

Almost as bad at Souths being gifted the 2014 trophy.

At least this game was entertaining, but the way Penrith were manipulated into the contest to make it worth watching leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just a very covid ending.

Incoming salty post:

The Melbourne storm can go f**k themselves!! Especially that cock eating maniac Bellamy and Cameron Smith...
Man of the match: Gerrard Sutton (storm)
Kikau, deadset shithouse tonight
Cleary, MIA for 3/4 of the game

Sad to say it but that f**kwit wanker piece of shit Smith is gonna get the CCM... but at least we have officially seen the last of him now and maybe, JUST MAYBE these f**kers wont ruin the grand final next year..... ah who am i kiddin, the purple filth cock gobblers will be there again next year just to piss me off....
3 things in life are certain: death, taxes and the f**king cheating purple cockheads ruining grand finals...

Apey

Staff member
That's the most geniused grand final ever.

Don't even bother putting it in the archives just skip a year
Agreed. The better team won but it was the standard of a Rd1 Dragons vs
Broncos.

Hope Papenhuyzen gets the CCM but we all know Cam will.

t-ba

Post Whore
Cameron Smith has never got to know a bunch of lads like this before

JN4F.gif

stryker

First Grade
Incoming salty post:

The Melbourne storm can go f**k themselves!! Especially that c**k eating maniac Bellamy and Cameron Smith...
Man of the match: Gerrard Sutton (storm)
Kikau, deadset shithouse tonight
Cleary, MIA for 3/4 of the game

Sad to say it but that f**kwit wanker piece of shit Smith is gonna get the CCM... but at least we have officially seen the last of him now and maybe, JUST MAYBE these f**kers wont ruin the grand final next year..... ah who am i kiddin, the purple filth c**k gobblers will be there again next year just to piss me off....
3 things in life are certain: death, taxes and the f**king cheating purple cockheads ruining grand finals...
Have a sook lol grow the f**k up

pantherz9103

First Grade
I could say that me being a mock at live games cost us.. but really our players having hands like feet is the main reason for the loss.

Latest posts