What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestyLife

First Grade

The comment is empty @franklin2323

Classic Ayoub tactics. Make your client says "look after your family" publicly create doubt over whether you stay. Find a reporter who will join the dots and name a few clubs. Drive up the price.

To be honest I am over the whole thing. Sick and tired of all the lies and bullshit told.

If he goes I will be annoyed. If he stays the excitement I had had has diminished.

Either re-sign or piss off.

So much this. Player managers are a stain on the game. I agree come to terms one way or another so we can look to winning next year.

Jane Murray

Bench
Why is you have to tell another how they feel

who are you to tell anyone how they feel is wrong

.You carry on if anyone comments on your post but you feel the need to

no you are wrong.Who do you think you are telling another how they should feel.Your the first to claim bullying but you stand over anyone who states how they feel
I see that reading is not your strongest point. I have never said that. Nice try though. Also, I have never claimed to be a victim of bullying. If you take what others has written as gossip, then that's on you.

betcats

Referee
Don’t feel bad fir sauce at all. We told him he was going to lose his spot in order to give him as much time to move on if he spit the dummy about not being a walk up start at 30. What did the dope think was going to happen? Any chance of him keeping Staines out when out the window in the finals. He bombed an easy try(would’ve been one of best of the season) cause he can’t pass which is an essential skill for an nrl player and then he dropped off the vunivalu tackle after the intercept, two big plays he couldn’t make that Staines would’ve done easily. Staines through a harder pass in his rookie game to set up a try ffs and sauce can’t do it after all this time, cya mate. People want run down Staines cause he has been injured are silly, plenty of young rugby league players get hurt, Staines is going to be a shit ton better than sauce next year.

murraymob

First Grade
I see that reading is not your strongest point. I have never said that. Nice try though. Also, I have never claimed to be a victim of bullying. If you take what others has written as gossip, then that's on you.
Is there anything that is your strong point .Clearly not

BossleyPanther

Juniors
It's disappointing I feel this way, but next year's moral will be different. Players holding up sounds like West Tigers fiasco a few seasons back. Quite negative really. I am happy for Crichton to go now, but knowing Spencer will go with him. So those 2 spots have to be filled at least.

betcats

Referee
A lot of negativity in here, that gf sucked but the only clubs that don’t lose gf’s are the ones that never get there, suck it up ladies.

Losing kids like Laurie and potentially others sucks to but it was always going to difficult to keep them all, we have plenty of young talent here we will keep producing great young players, this isn’t just a lucky batch it’s a result of years of re-investment into scouting and development, it’s paying off. Clubs coming fir our kids is a side effect of success. I watched the school boy cup finals, Turuva is a stud and he isn’t the only young panther in that side. I’m yet to see the young edge forward from qld but he has a big wrap on him. The fact is if we keep developing great young talent we will keep losing some of them.

WestyLife

First Grade
A lot of negativity in here, that gf sucked but the only clubs that don’t lose gf’s are the ones that never get there, suck it up ladies.

Losing kids like Laurie and potentially others sucks to but it was always going to difficult to keep them all, we have plenty of young talent here we will keep producing great young players, this isn’t just a lucky batch it’s a result of years of re-investment into scouting and development, it’s paying off. Clubs coming fir our kids is a side effect of success. I watched the school boy cup finals, Turuva is a stud and he isn’t the only young panther in that side. I’m yet to see the young edge forward from qld but he has a big wrap on him. The fact is if we keep developing great young talent we will keep losing some of them.
need to like this 100x. Really sucks to lose certain players but the systems are in place and should be sweet to go with Covid stuff settling slowly. We get reserve grade back in 2021 which will help as well.

murraymob

First Grade

It could be worse we could be parra supporters 36 years since a grand final win

Who is the young edge forward from Qld are you talking about?

Yeah Capewell can fill in at centre if there’s an injury, but he’s too big to play there permanently. Not enough lateral movement.

Use Capewell off the bench and give Martin some time in the middle.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Yeah Capewell can fill in at centre if there’s an injury, but he’s too big to play there permanently. Not enough lateral movement.

Use Capewell off the bench and give Martin some time in the middle.
Id like to see both Martin and Kikau in the middle for short periods. Mix it up

Status
Not open for further replies.