What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smug Panther

First Grade
What is your asseasment of favouritism for NSW Cup based on? I haven't seen a squad so can't see how we could be ranked good or bad. Based on our depth, I can't see why we'd be confident about reggies...or even why it's relevant.
Well Burton will be the best player in that comp for a start

murraymob

First Grade
Look we all get tips from time to time .i have had a few over the years as well.franklin like me will often get info .But as blade has said things change day to day

franklin2323

Immortal
What is your asseasment of favouritism for NSW Cup based on? I haven't seen a squad so can't see how we could be ranked good or bad. Based on our depth, I can't see why we'd be confident about reggies...or even why it's relevant.

This spine for starters

Laurie
Burton
Hands
Kenny

The player I mentioned earlier that was behind Kenny is Turuva. Who looks the goods

Reggies is relevant because take Lindsay Smith if he is tearing up NSW Cup then we have another viable prop option. What looks skinny now shouldn't look bad come round 10

Isaac A

Juniors
This spine for starters

Laurie
Burton
Hands
Kenny

The player I mentioned earlier that was behind Kenny is Turuva. Who looks the goods

Reggies is relevant because take Lindsay Smith if he is tearing up NSW Cup then we have another viable prop option. What looks skinny now shouldn't look bad come round 10
Now you want to claim my scoops as yours this will f'in do me lololololol

Abacus

Juniors
Well Burton will be the best player in that comp for a start
Probably...assuming we have no injuries to Cleary or Luai, and that we don't release him to the Dogs. In which case Burton plays NRL and then the best player in NSW Cup is no longer in the competition.

My point was more that our squad depth (at this point in time) is pretty shallow. Obviously, NSW Cup form is generally governed by the health of your NRL team. If we get more than 1 or 2 injuries then I think with what we have now, we'll have a very weak NSW Cup team (unless there are some gun 20s/21s ready to be promoted). I just can't see why we would be favourites for reggies.

murraymob

First Grade
So going on the pre season photos anyone notice anything if so who was there
I think media where very clever in what they showed

murraymob

First Grade
Just a quick pop in. Feeling better but still a bit if recovery to go.

Mansour will be gone soon. Could be as early as this week.
Tigers are favourites but there is another club in the mix. The other club is chasing another back elsewhere. Depends if they get him.
If he goes to the Tigers the Cini swap with Laurie will be back on the table. Provided both sides are happy with terms. $$

Announcements on Yeo and Luai are imminent. I think Yeo might be announced this week.
Crichton not far off either, unless there is a late curveball.

Oh, and one or two signings to come.

Happy New Year all.
Here yak blades post

murraymob

First Grade
This spine for starters

Laurie
Burton
Hands
Kenny

If Staines and hands play first grade and team up for a try .The commentating could be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.