What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

IFR33K

Coach
I’m sure many famous professional athletes around the world treat women poorly, not just JH, but the question needs to be asked, why do these women continually put themselves in these positions? Some have just lowered their standards so much, it allows these athletes to do so. Shit go on both parties.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I’m sure many famous professional athletes around the world treat women poorly, not just JH, but the question needs to be asked, why do these women continually put themselves in these positions? Some have just lowered their standards so much, it allows these athletes to do so. Shit go on both parties.
Regardless of lowering standards, the resposibility is with the Man not to do stupid things.

IFR33K

Coach
Regardless of lowering standards, the resposibility is with the Man not to do stupid things.

Women are also capable of doing the same shit. Also, some women are only in it for the sex and attention themselves. I’m not saying it’s her fault, but f^*k me everyone knew why Hayne was going there. And it wasn’t to play monopoly. Yes he may of treated her like a piece of meat but there’s many scrubbers out there that love that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Women are also capable of doing the same shit. Also, some women are only in it for the sex and attention themselves. I’m not saying it’s her fault, but f^*k me everyone knew why Hayne was going there. And it wasn’t to play monopoly. Yes he may of treated her like a piece of meat but there’s many scrubbers out there that love that.
True, unless Monopoly has changed since I was a child I don’t remember vag ripping being part of the game.

IFR33K

Coach
True, unless Monopoly has changed since I was a child I don’t remember vag ripping being part of the game.

No it wasn’t. Do you think he went there with the intention of cutting her? I’m not Haynes biggest fan, and if he’s guilty then he deserves what he gets. I’m just not totally convinced she’s an angel either.

Now go to jail for such a stupid comment.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon the Monopoly man has ripped a few in his time.

images

That cane is not for walking.
Nor is that a moustache

Angry_eel

First Grade
I didn't read anywhere in the article that she had problems having sex. The issue clearly is the lack of care and responsilbility shown by Hayne.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Who’s mentioned any problems?
You think he’ll be jailed for not caring?
No he may be jailed for biting when she never agreed to it and the 2nd act whatever it was that she didn't agree to.

Say a woman is willing to have vaginal sex with you and you force anal on her, you may not care but that's rape. The fact that she agreed to have vaginal intercourse is irrelevant in that circumstance.

P.S. If he's convicted, I'm not conviced it will be for a long time.

T.S Quint

Coach
Who are you referring to? The chick accompanying him to court?

I would imagine it happens all the time. Guys get chicks for all sorts of reasons - do the girls know that much about them? They like a good lookin dude and a bit of fame. Hayne might even still be scoring religion brownie points with some chicks.

The US one never got to criminal court, so someone might think he just did nothing wrong there (as per plenty on this forum defending him over that)

Yeah I get that. I just don’t understand it is all.

Latest posts