What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
f**k off bloke, how the f**k would you know? Jealous that someone can have a successful career other then your pathetic self.
I just know you live in Brisbane. Nothing wrong with Brisbane. I lived there for over 20 years and loved it. You don't live in Mosman. You are lying about that. Unless of course you have been camped in Brisbane for the last 3 months and will eventually be heading back to Mosman. Best to walk away on this one and accept that I am right.

Avenger

Immortal
I just know you live in Brisbane. Nothing wrong with Brisbane. I lived there for over 20 years and loved it. You don't live in Mosman. You are lying about that. Unless of course you have been camped in Brisbane for the last 3 months and will eventually be heading back to Mosman. Best to walk away on this one and accept that I am right.
He probably lives in Mossvale which shits on Mosman anyway.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I’ve never lived in Brisbane, f**k off merkin. I put a simple post up & got vilified for were I live & what my occupation is??

Latest posts