What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Wheres the f**kin apple?

BTW sydney got about 5mm of rain today. It was cloudy and showery most the day

hindy111

Post Whore
Well what a day boys, great cricket, free beer all day & let’s do it again tomorrow! Cant wait for day 3

Did you see me? Me and Mik had a helicopter drop us off. We had a private box. Free beers, rock lobsters, prawns and cakes all day.
I can let you in the private box omorrow. We will be back.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Did you see me? Me and Mik had a helicopter drop us off. We had a private box. Free beers, rock lobsters, prawns and cakes all day.
I can let you in the private box omorrow. We will be back.
I’m not that privileged to be in a corporate box but I’m a member so I sort of get free reign. Send me youre number & I’ll come over for a hit

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I’m just sitting back tonight, few whiskeys & a smoke then off to bed. All I can say is what a fantastic day once the rain creared

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I can see creary now the rain has gone...

images

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I know the ground announcer. He is going to call you out at lunch break. The models will then come and bring you up to the private box. All you need to meet Mik is bring the merkin an apple.
That makes no sense, quite silly really. I’m a member, it costs me 11k roughly a year. I right it off at tax time. I got 12 tickets this year. PM me for the details if you’d like a ticket to day 3