What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

Frederick

Staff member
I'm happy for the Browns fans. I know what it's like to support a shit team for so long, when they finally come good it's like the best orgasm ever.

Steelers have a big off season coming up. Lotsa dead wood to get rid of. Top of the pile is Randy

zombie jesus

Staff member
Nope. They thought all they had to do was turn up.

I don't think it was this at all. The early run was built on the front seven, they went off the rails after Bush and Dupree went down. Roethlisberger hasn't put a great stretch together for a long while, he was even worse this year, receivers couldn't catch and the line and RBs couldn't find a yard. The record was not a true reflection of their ability. They are just not a very good football team.

And it's not going to get any better with Ben on the books for $40m next season.

Valheru

Coach
I see fairly comfortable wins for the 1 seeds next week.

The other 2 games are mouth watering and could go either way.

Frederick

Staff member
I don't think it was this at all. The early run was built on the front seven, they went off the rails after Bush and Dupree went down. Roethlisberger hasn't put a great stretch together for a long while, he was even worse this year, receivers couldn't catch and the line and RBs couldn't find a yard. The record was not a true reflection of their ability. They are just not a very good football team.

And it's not going to get any better with Ben on the books for $40m next season.
Yuck, that's ugly. Surely they could renegotiate it to a smaller amount with a coaching position the year after. Get rid of Randy, make Canada OC and Ben QB coach. Everyone knows that Ben's best play this year has been when he's gone away from Randy's plan and made his own calls on the field

Frederick

Staff member
Also the entire draft needs to be spent recasting the offensive line and running backs