What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Oh and 100% the Scum know. That place is a f**king cult and they won’t make announcements until it’s in their best interest for whatever f**king reason.

Eelogical

Referee
No and I’m leaning towards him being done. He’ll probably announce it on the eve of season kickoff. Just in time for the CAM Testimonial 2021 Season
At some point they have to say "Hey Cam, ol' mate. You need to tell us 'what's the go' as we're looking at a couple of different Parra players to fill our squad."

No and I’m leaning towards him being done. He’ll probably announce it on the eve of season kickoff. Just in time for the CAM Testimonial 2021 Season

So, if he doesn't re-sign til February, he doesn't get paid for Nov-Feb and this doesn't count towards the Storm's 2021 cap?

Chipmunk

Coach
Is it worth repeating that we are today a month away from 2021 trials and Camillions still hasn't announced if his holiness will retire or not ?

What a f**king self absorbed, weapons grade merkin.

Why does a player who is no longer contracted to any organisation associated with the NRL need to announce anything at all.

He's not presently a player of rugby league and may never be again. Why can't people just move on.

If he signs a contract somewhere and plays again then so what???

Eelogical

Referee
Why does a player who is no longer contracted to any organisation associated with the NRL need to announce anything at all.

He's not presently a player of rugby league and may never be again. Why can't people just move on.

If he signs a contract somewhere and plays again then so what???
It would be polite to announce his decision. I mean, he should have made it within a couple of weeks after the GF. The speedboat salesmen down there know what the go is, but the Storm & Cam want to go all melodramatic about it.