What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Eel

Juniors
Hi everyone

The other site are banging on saying he will sign for us soon. Has anyone heard anything?

I am not sure about him. He is quite injury prone as we all know, but we will need another centre to replace Jennings if he doesn't come back, which appears likely to me.

84 Baby

Referee
images

The Eel

Juniors
Hi all.

I put this comment as a stand alone thread a minute ago by accident and don't know how to delete it.

The other site are banging on about Braiden Burns signing with us soon. Has anyone heard anything?

Angry_eel

First Grade
2017 Top 25:

1. Hayne
2. Semi
3. Jennings - TBC
4. Gutho
5. French
6. Norman
7. Foran

8. Mannah - Retired
9. Pritchard
10. Wicks
11. Ma'u
12. Scott - Retired
13. Tepai

14. Taka
15. Edwards
16. Alvaro
17. Gower

18. Terepo - Retired
19. Twal
20. Falou
21. Morgan
22. Nelson
23. O'Brien
24. Another Hooker
25. Another Big Boppa

Damn NRL can be cut throat. 2 players still in the top 30. It maybe 1 during the season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hi all.

I put this comment as a stand alone thread a minute ago by accident and don't know how to delete it.

The other site are banging on about Braiden Burns signing with us soon. Has anyone heard anything?

All good mate,

I moved the thread here instead of deleting it

Burns would a great signing for us if it happens in my opinion. The guy can play, but injury prone though is a worry

Gronk

Staff member
All good mate,

I moved the thread here instead of deleting it

Burns would a great signing for us if it happens in my opinion. The guy can play, but injury prone though is a worry

Played 2016 Holden Cup with the likes of Ponga, Radley, Liam Martin, Joseph Manu, Brandon Smith, Pangai Jnr, Cotric and Nathan Cleary. All who kicked on, yet Burns has only played 32 FG games after making his NRL debut in 2017.

Gazzamatta

Coach
That Paulo kid, the winger, from Souths might be worth a look. Bunnys have Mansour and the Leading Try scorer ahead of him. I thought he was great against us twice late in the season.

84 Baby

Referee
That Paulo kid, the winger, from Souths might be worth a look. Bunnys have Mansour and the Leading Try scorer ahead of him. I thought he was great against us twice late in the season.
Is there something wrong with him?
They have:
Johnston - presumably ahead of him
Graham - presumably ahead of him
Gagai - ahead on salary
Loltrell - way ahead on salary
Marsters - around equal
Burns - around equal

Mansauce is presumably ahead plus they’ve added Tautau Moga and Taane Milne.

I reckon at least one of Paulo, Burns or Marsters is surplus and probably deserving of a crack somewhere

Latest posts