What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

TheParraboy

Staff member
I blame covid...

https://igvofficial.com/bodybuilder-who-married-sex-doll-cheats-with-object-while-shes-getting-repaired/?fbclid=IwAR3-U9QmdMC_ICfLzQ0IAYYmaCR4XO4C6ymSYkVICeTjEvLImyjKmESPxbM

upload_2021-1-18_17-58-9.jpeg

A bodybuilder who married his sex doll has reportedly ‘cheated’ with a bizarre object while his wife is undergoing some repairs.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, finally married his soul mate in November of last year yet has revealed that just before Christmas, she had to be sent away for repairs as she was broken.

While waiting for his wife to return home, Yuri has been taking to social media with another inanimate object. As reported by Daily Star, he’s shared a video of himself in his underwear whilst touching himself with a silver object with small ridges.

The bodybuilder told his Instagram followers: “Looks like I’ve got a new passion.”

In response, a fan commented: “Hey…Are you cheating on your wife?!”

Surprisingly, Yuri actually replied to the comment with “maybe”, adding: “I can’t stand while she’s in the hospital.”

Later on, he continued: “You gotta spread your seed.”

Meanwhile, another Instagram follower said: “Somehow I don’t think your wife would have much to say about it all anyway.”

In regards to the video, Yuri has insisted that to his followers that it was a “wonderful” experience.

Eelogical

Referee
I blame covid...

https://igvofficial.com/bodybuilder...fLzQ0IAYYmaCR4XO4C6ymSYkVICeTjEvLImyjKmESPxbM

View attachment 45285

A bodybuilder who married his sex doll has reportedly ‘cheated’ with a bizarre object while his wife is undergoing some repairs.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, finally married his soul mate in November of last year yet has revealed that just before Christmas, she had to be sent away for repairs as she was broken.

While waiting for his wife to return home, Yuri has been taking to social media with another inanimate object. As reported by Daily Star, he’s shared a video of himself in his underwear whilst touching himself with a silver object with small ridges.

The bodybuilder told his Instagram followers: “Looks like I’ve got a new passion.”

In response, a fan commented: “Hey…Are you cheating on your wife?!”

Surprisingly, Yuri actually replied to the comment with “maybe”, adding: “I can’t stand while she’s in the hospital.”

Later on, he continued: “You gotta spread your seed.”

Meanwhile, another Instagram follower said: “Somehow I don’t think your wife would have much to say about it all anyway.”

In regards to the video, Yuri has insisted that to his followers that it was a “wonderful” experience.
I blame gen X, Xennials and Millennials for the poor quality of homo sapiens these days. But, I blame baby boomers even more for being responsible for said generations.

Eelogical

Referee
Do you think you can actually see a cyclone from land? Your a clueless f**ken bottom feeding stingray headed looking merkin

31808430-8614539-image-a-67_1597125747885.jpg