What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Tomic and his partner are just playing the media.
The guy was never a genuine top 20 player. Just a guy capable of making 3rd rnd of slams. He built his reputation on being outspoken and angry merkin and made money doing so.
Good luck to them. I'm sure she has another 1000 only fans subscribers based on it becoming public with her full name I'm the article. Prior nobody heard of her.

84 Baby

Referee
The guy was never a genuine top 20 player. Just a guy capable of making 3rd rnd of slams. He built his reputation on being outspoken and angry merkin and made money doing so.
Good luck to them. I'm sure she has another 1000 only fans subscribers based on it becoming public with her full name I'm the article. Prior nobody heard of her.
I’ve heard rumours about her, not that there’s anything wrong with her but it makes you wonder how they met and why they are together

strider

Post Whore
I reckon .... surely they are doing an attention seeking piss take ..... and people then lap it up and give them exactly what they want