What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The future for success for any team w the new rules is a lean and fit backrow, a quick serving hooker, and 3-4 big boppers on rotation up front..Think of a back-row made up of Cameron Murrays ... I think Hook and his associates are reading this change in dynamics quite well...especially if they're looking at using a backrow of Mciness, Bird, Ford, Sims, Fuimaono... size wont matter speed will
Hopefully Sims will have an injury free year. Ford is made for the new rules. Hopefully they lock him in and give him the time to become a folly fledged first grader. There will be times he misses tackles etc but if we persist we have a really dangerous edge player on our hands by seasons end.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I think we all would...But lets be realistic...he was either going to
1/stay at The Storm
2/.Retire
3/.Relocate to a Qld team...

Why make these comparisons when they are in no way likely to happen ?...
That wasn't the point of the comment the point was that if he joins the Titans next week he will have the same time to gel with the Titans as Macca does with us but he's a far better player so should be no issue. Is that okay?

getsmarty

Immortal
That wasn't the point of the comment the point was that if he joins the Titans next week he will have the same time to gel with the Titans as Macca does with us but he's a far better player so should be no issue. Is that okay?

No need to get uppity.... You have misconstrued the point of my reply...was not intended to be malicious...I understand your point and again..Smith was never coming here so why the comparison ?
I'll leave it at that.

Have a good afternoon.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
But AM has been training with A team. CS has not but yeh I will have him but it be big $$$$ and he is living up there so not really an option anyway.
No I realise he's not coming here I have never even mentioned a possibility of him coming here, just more that the GC end up getting the better veteran at short notice than we do.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Fair enough...@ 37 he will fit right in and we would also more than likely need to shed a few players...

Would I sign him..in a heartbeat...

Have a good afternoon.

Actually, I'm a little opposite here. I wouldn't sign him at all.
No doubting his football skills etc, it's the circus that goes with his current situation we can do without. I mean really, we are less than a month away from the start of the season, he hasn't 'decided' on his future, hasn't been to training etc.

I have no doubt he will make it ALL about him, which may be a complete distraction for the young Titans team and their young coach. Imagine this at the Dragons right now.

Anyway just my 5c worth.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Fair enough...@ 37 he will fit right in and we would also more than likely need to shed a few players...

Would I sign him..in a heartbeat...

Have a good afternoon.
I have really got under your skin this afternoon for having my own opinion haven't I. Its ok mate we all have our viewpoint.

Latest posts