What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Draw

gerg

Juniors
If the Storm relocate looks like we’ll have to put up with AFL invading the northern states too

So be it. I don't watch or follow it but plenty of people do, my boss is a crazy Collingwood fan. She loves the game and her club as much as I love RL and my team. The codes can co-exist.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
TBC

Is that a COVID thing? As in, which state will be open Vic/SA/WA with no lockdown period.

LeagueNut

First Grade
https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2021/03/06/club-extends-stay-in-australia/

Vodafone Warriors CEO Cameron George has today confirmed the club has been forced to extend the NRL team’s stay in Australia until June 21.

The decision means the Vodafone Warriors’ first possible home game at Mount Smart Stadium this season will now be their 16th-round match against St George Illawarra on Friday, July 2.

Today’s announcement will see the Vodafone Warriors playing a minimum of seven of their 12 homes games in Australia starting with the Gold Coast Titans on March 13 followed by the Newcastle Knights (March 19), Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (April 9), North Queensland Cowboys (May 2), Parramatta Eels (May 16), Wests Tigers (May 21) and Melbourne Storm (June 13). Six of the games will be played at Central Coast Stadium while the match against the Eels will be staged at Suncorp Stadium as part of the NRL’s Magic Round.

Makes sense. Really hope we get them home in July.

Latest posts