What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Pretty simple to many f**ken errors , disgusting ball control, 9 or so errors, 4 errors when attacking in good position! Horrible!!

Lane 2 errors and a penalty when we are in good field position that’s enough to f**k our chances!!

Sivo has no idea in defence, horrible reads!!

keep those errors up and we lose by 40!!

we are actually making metres to put ourself in a position to score points but those errors give us no chance.

didn’t think defence was to bad, Blake tripping allowed the first try (not saying his defence has been great) and Sivo caught in dunny do for the other 2.

hold the f**ken ball and points will come!!

BTW - FFS!! Fox commentators blowing their load all game on the broncos!!

Glenneel

Bench
Said before game that I thought Parra wouldn't do very well this year, and that totally inept performance just reinforces my thoughts. No different to Penrith trial, BA first coach to be sacked this year.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Seriously what a disjointed bunch of amateurs. What the f**k have they done in the off season? That was the worst first half performance in a long time and we are just expected to accept it from this overrated coach.
Forget our inept attack, do any BA apologists think this coaching staff can formulate an adequate defensive structure?

84 Baby

Referee
A lot of errors started to come when we panicked. We lack creativity and speed. And we can not defend out wide. Teams to easily find space on both sides.
We stand to flat in attack. And don't attack at all in the middle. Our hooker doesn't test the markers and rarely runs. There is huge flaws in this squad and I said this weeks ago. Dont be surprised if we finish bottom 4.
So you’re obviously not watching the game. The errors were when we basically were untouched and Rheed runs and gets tackled on 5th

Delboy

First Grade
Same structures in attack and defence as past 2 years, easy to read and nothing different so they are worked out. Bright idea to swap sides for Lane, Matto, Drown and Moses - say it again, defence and attack coaches still there so expect much of the same.

Bottom 4 minimum the way they are playing, no better than the Dogs, probably worse :rage:

Noise

Coach
So you’re obviously not watching the game. The errors were when we basically were untouched and Rheed runs and gets tackled on 5th
It’s amazing that he times all runs at the exact time he shouldn’t be running.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Here at the game and that was absolutely fkin disgusting. Coates was in a bad way coming off, dry retching etc. Broncs bench down to two... no reason we shouldn’t get back into this apart from our stinking ball control. Hope BA is giving Gutho a haircut at half time and everyone else a spray. Rant over.

hindy111

Post Whore
They are down to 15 men. If we pull our finger out we still win this.
Lets see how Moses handles it. Aslo g as we defined well and get one try in the first 20mins we will run right over the top with 2 or 3 late tries.

This will give us a great idea how much his mentality has changed.

84 Baby

Referee
Forget our inept attack, do any BA apologists think this coaching staff can formulate an adequate defensive structure?
I was hoping so. I said in NRL thread I reckon Bennett got inside BAs head about going too early. If it is the case, BAs made his own bed

Tooooks

Bench
Your problem is you are not holding the middle before you go wide.Your forwards are getting dominated by the wooden spooners .
Roll up the middle the game swings your way

Unfortunately our coach has as much footy nous as he has hair.

This is a top 8 squad but a bottom four team. The coaching staff have no answers. Absolutely clueless.

Avenger

Immortal
Same structures in attack and defence as past 2 years, easy to read and nothing different so they are worked out. Bright idea to swap sides for Lane, Matto, Drown and Moses - say it again, defence and attack coaches still there so expect much of the same.

Bottom 4 minimum the way they are playing, no better than the Dogs, probably worse :rage:
Which is why we should save our season and sack the coach before the season gets away from us.

Here at the game and that was absolutely fkin disgusting. Coates was in a bad way coming off, dry retching etc. Broncs bench down to two... no reason we shouldn’t get back into this apart from our stinking ball control. Hope BA is giving Gutho a haircut at half time and everyone else a spray. Rant over.

I’m so sorry you have this shit live. You deserve the the first Covid vaccine for your efforts

Latest posts